• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Loved the chapter!
And just so you know, Sam didn't send it to me first this time! And I can prove it! xD
And why can't Kairi tie a boat up? HOW HARD CAN IT BE???:toungesmile:
Lol Riku's going craaaaaaaaaaaaazy xD
Ok I'll stop:toungesmile:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*growls darkly* Shut up, Riku's not insane! He just has some trouble here and there, my Riku-kun! I don't care what you do to Saix, or the other order members, other then Roxas, Demyx, Axel and Larxene you can hurt the others just not them! I never did like Sora that much, let's see. Sora went from cute to hot, while Roxas has always been hot. While my Riku, went from hot to even more hot. Anyway good fanfic, hope to see the next chapter soon.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks gublade_girl
And don't worry the next chapter is already written, so the story is definetly going to continue. :nahnah:

It'll probably be out on Tuesday - At least thats when I plan for it to be out.

I'm gonna go write chapter 3 now - cuz im bored and Mel isn't on. Buh Byez <3

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

'princessofheart isnt the only one that knows the chappies!

*Thunder and Lightning appears*
MUHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!

Now If I could only work out who that person is...:confused:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
XD Well everyone you'll get what she's talking about soon enough - I'm putting the new chapter out today cuz I had 3 periods where I did nothing and I wrote 3 new chapters. All I have to do is type them up! Yay!
So um here's chapter 2!

0.0 I just realized - Tommorrow I'm gonna have three periods where I do nothing again. >< Good for you guys - Bad for my hand. LoL I nearly died of boredom today - tomorrow I might just actually die of boredom. Whoops - You guys really don't need to know that. Back on Topic - Chapter 2! (Really I'm putting it up after this)

Chapter 2 ~ School and The Dream

Kairi tied the boat to the deck and waited for Riku to start leaving. There’s a boy at the end of the dock and he’s waving to us. “Kairi! Riku!” He yelled. ‘Who is he? Why does he seem so familiar to me? I’ve never seen him before in my life’, Kairi thought. He had brown spiky hair an-

“Kairi! Get up already! You’re going to be late for school!” Kairi’s mother yelled up the stairs.

Kairi got up and groaned. It was Monday already. She walked to her closet and put on her school uniform. A plain white dress shirt and a plaid skirt.

Kairi looked at the time. Ten minutes until school started! It was a 20 minute walk from her house! Kairi ran downstairs grabbed her backpack and headed out the door.

Oh no, oh no! I can’t be late again! Kairi thought dreading about what her home room teacher might say if she was late to school yet again, or rather dreading about what her teacher would do. Detention at her school was not a pleasant place.

One minute until the bell. Roxas and Riku looked at each other. Where is she? They both thought. The bell rang, and just before Mrs.Kiminoto closed the door Kairi came crashing through. Almost literally, she hit part of the door, and fell over. After Kairi hit the door she tripped over an untied shoelace and hit Mrs.Kiminoto’s desk with her head. Roxas and Riku got up and went to help Kairi recover from what looked to be a nasty fall. Meanwhile, the entire class was cracking up. Mrs. Kiminoto however, was not so amused.

“What are you doing?!” Mrs.Kiminoto screamed at Riku and Roxas

“Helping Kai-“

“Get back to your desks now!” Mrs.Kiminoto yelled at Riku and Roxas again

As they started to walk away Kairi whispered thank you to her friends. As he was walking to his desk Roxas signaled to Kairi that her hair was still up in a ponytail. She didn’t understand him at first but then felt the back of her head. She probably looked horrible right now. Wait she knew she looked horrible.

“Kairi! Kairi! Are you listening to anything I’m saying?!” Mrs.Kiminoto yelled

“Huh?” Kairi said as she took the ponytail out of her hair.

“That’s it! Go to the principals office!” Mrs.Kiminoto said while pointing out the door.

Kairi sighed and left while waving goodbye to Roxas and Riku. They both waved back. Today was not going to be a good day for Kairi.

~*After Period 2*~

“Hey guys!” Kairi yelled to Roxas and Riku as she caught up with them.

“Oh hey Kairi. How did he meeting with the principal go?” Roxas asked

“Oh it was great. He yelled at me, the vice principal came in and then they gave me detention for a week. After all of that yelling I got to speak with the guidance counselor. Then to top it all of, they’re switching all my classes! Even lunch! So yes my meeting with the principal was just so much fun! I hope I get to do it again sometime!” Kairi said, well actually yelled sarcastically.

Roxas laughed, and Riku grinned.

“So do you think you’ll have any classes with us?” Roxas asked

“It’s not likely,” Kairi replied, “we’ll find out tomorrow. Hey do you guys want to hear about this freaky dream I had?”

“Sure” Riku answered

Kairi turned to him and smiled. Riku almost never talked lately.

“Well,” Kairi started, “I was with Riku at the docks tying a boat to the dock. Then when I looked to the end of the dock I saw a boy waving to us. It was really weird. I have never seen that boy in my entire life. I wonder who he was.”

This caught Riku’s attention. “What did he look like?” Riku asked Kairi.

Kairi thought for a moment and then said, “He had brown spiky hair, but past that I don’t remember. My mom woke me up before the dream ended.”

Immediately after she finished that sentence Riku darted down the halls. No! She can’t remember him! It’ll ruin everything! Riku thought as he ran to the place where they stored the Gummi ship. He had to get Namine to fix this. His entire plan isn’t going to be wrecked by a dream. He won’t let it be wrecked by a stupid dream.

He got to the Gummi hanger and jumped in the Gummi Ship. Then put the keys in and activated hyper drive. He had to get to Namine as soon as possible. There wasn’t a second to waste.

It took Riku 30 minutes to get to where Namine lived. Which meant Kairi had 30 minutes to figure out the truth. Riku ran up and opened the front doors. Then he ran up the staircase to Namine’s room. She wasn’t there.

Riku panicked. Where is she?! Where is she?! Riku thought frantically, No! I need her. If I don’t find Namine then Kairi will remember! She’ll hate me forever!

“Riku?” a voice said behind him, “what are you doing?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back