• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm half asleep and if you find "ZzzzzZZZZzzzZ" in here for awhile its cuz i fell asleep on the keyboard.
Anyways, Mel wanted me to put it up so here it is, Chapter *what chapter are we on again?* oh yea 4.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

*Wakes up* I'm back now! *nods off* ZzZzZzZ

*Subconsciously posts Chapter 4*

Chapter 4 ~ New Classes

“So do you have any classes with us?” Roxas asked

“Nope” Kairi replied gloomily

“Aw cheer up!” Roxas yelled, “you get to meet all the bad kids!”

“Oh, and that’s a good thing?!” Kairi yelled laughing

Kairi had to start all of her new classes today. Roxas and Riku weren’t in any of them. She was going to miss those goof balls. Well Roxas is still a goof ball, but Riku has been acting strangely. He was like an empty shell. He was just there. Kairi sighed. She wanted to know what was bothering her friend so badly, but he wouldn’t tell her. At first she figured it was a guy thing, and that she’d hear all about it from Roxas eventually. But she still hasn’t gotten any kind of news. Kairi didn’t like being out of the loop.

The trio reached Kairi’s new home room.

“Be strong Kairi.” Roxas said laughing as he grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her.

“I’m glad you find my pain hilarious.” Kairi said glaring at him.

Roxas grinned and watched as she opened the door to impending doom. She waved goodbye to Roxas and Riku, and then went inside.

Kairi asked the teacher where to sit, but whoever the teacher was just kept on reading the newspaper. She looked around. There was only one seat left so she’d figured that’s where she ought to go.

Kairi looked around quick.

This is going to be bad, Kairi thought, very, very bad.

Kairi could tell there was an actual reason as to why every kid in the room was there. She got to her seat just as first bell rang. After a minute or two someone tapped Kairi on the shoulder. Kairi turned in her seat.

“Yo what’s a pretty girl like you doing here?” A girl said cracking her knuckles. Kairi could see that the rest of the girls posse was right behind her.

“Um” Kairi said trying to back away

“You know girls like you make us girls look bad.” She said inching closer to Kairi

“Leave her alone!”

Kairi turned to see a boy defending her. He had spiky brown hair, and the most gorgeous blue eyes she has ever seen. When he walked into the closer to her she could see that he looked almost exactly like Roxas.

“Oh so now you talk pretty boy! Just sit there in the back of the room, and now you grow a spine!” She said moving away from me and toward him. Her posse moved with her.

“We might have to teach you a lesson. About where you and girly over there belong.” she said making a fist.

Kairi wanted to help, but she’s no good at fighting. If it was her against a rock, the rock would win. Kairi gulped. She knew what was going to happen next.

“Yeah!” Her posse cheered

Then the rest of the class chipped in.

“Fight, fight, fight!”

Oh no, Kairi thought

As all of this was happening the teacher sat there, reading the newspaper. As if this didn’t matter at all.

The girl got ready to throw a punch straight at the boy, and then the bell rang.

A huge rush of relief hit Kairi and the boy. Kairi hated that bell, but right now she loved it.

Saved, Kairi thought

“Your lucky pretty boy, Imma get you later.” the girl said walking out with the rest of the class.

The boy started to walk toward Kairi. She instantly froze. She thought he was going to talk to her, but it turns out that his desk was right behind hers.

Kairi watched as he picked up his books and left. Then she picked up her books looked at her new schedule and left too. The teacher still hadn’t moved an inch. Kairi scoffed.

Rotten teacher, Kairi thought, aren’t you supposed to help in situations like that?
Kairi got to the door. She looked down the hallway. The boy was going the same direction she needed to.

“Wait!” Kairi yelled while running toward him.

He turned around and stopped. Once Kairi finally caught up with him she said,

“Thanks for saving me back there.”

“Anytime” He replied smiling.

Kairi smiled back.

“Oh, my name’s Kairi by the way.” She said sticking her hand out.

I know, the boy mumbled

“Huh?” Kairi aid tilting her head to the side.

The boy shook Kairi’s hand and said, “Sora.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tee hee!
Major twist there ladies and gentlemen.

Yes Riku really did kill Sora.
You'll find out how he came back later on.

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Lol ViVi ; I would've sent Roxas to the rollercoaster park of his dreams and paid Namine for drawing lessons so I could actually draw my own characters lol.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
REALLY? TELL ME TELL ME! SO I CAN SEND HIM AWAY TO GET MOBBED BY ROXAS FANGIRLS!

*holds a platter full of cookies in front of 'heart*

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Well, he was the first one to sell Larxene drugs...and in between Chapters 2 & 3 he got Kairi, Selphie and Sora drunk. He attempted to get Riku and Namine drunk too but they sprayed him with sugar. He spent the next 5 hours licking the sugar off his body. Oh there's more, but that's enough for now xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back