• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Nice chapter Sam!

It actually wasn't too short, so that's good. And I don't see how you were obsessing over sentences. They were fine. =]

I was obsessing of sentences because my idiotic fanboy is stuck in my head! =X
And Thanks :D

awesome chapter :'D and wow sora tripped.. face plant XD

Wonderful chapter, overall excellent job.

Thanks you guys! =D Sorry, it took so long ^^"

Cool chappie Sammii^__^

Though I did see a one spelling error.

You did? Seriously? Where?
For the 3rd time today Thanks! :D

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ello Mates! :D (It's just been my favorite thing to say lately, Lawlz. Well, actually, that and sending people back to the Salem Witch Trails with me and pointing at the yelling "WITCHHHHHH!" Which is totally off topic. XD ANYWAYS!)

Back to the reason for this post! Oh, and I'm sorry if I get way off topic. ><" Author on a sugar high here! and she hasn't had SUGARRRRRR! GAH! I did it again. . . ^^"

Well, I'm taking a Creative Writing elective next trimester. (Yes, I have trimesters. It reminds me of pregnancy o.o") Which starts 11/29 (this year obviously) so I was thinking of doing the rewrite after I start that, because hopefully it will improve my writing skills slightly, then again, I'm not that great of a writer so anything is an improvement, right? XD I don't hope to be at snail boy's(Jub Jub376 - My Invisible "Fanboy" XD) level, but somewhere above suck & lower then that sounds good to me! LoL Though I wouldn't mind being better then that. Lawlz

So cha, I dunno, I might just post the rewrite on FF.net, and leave this as it is. I haven't completely made up my mind. Whatever I decide I'll be sure to tell you. So Yeah, there's a possible two more chapters coming out before the rewrite. (If I decide to post it here.) If I decide not to post it here then I'll just continue as is.

Sorry for the long post. . .and the rambling. . .and the off topicness. . .and anything else I'm currently forgetting.

Thanks for reading it if you actually did. :D

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Oooo.....New Siggy....Me likely Mellii.

And of Course we read it Sammii! You really think we would just sit here for 63 pages and not read your chappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back