• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like this movie?

• Yes, I really liked it.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, it kinda sucked.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I haven't seen it yet.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only good Disney original movie in my opinion and it stands out from every high school movie that I've seen. You usually see boy and girl fall head over heels for each other in these movies.

They almost did kiss in that movie, but were interrupted. What a way to spoil the moment! The songs were fantastic! I love this movie so much!

But it can be irritating to have their songs in your head and not on my mp3 player. Did anyone else like this movie? I know it's been out in America forever, but it was only just premiered on the Disney Channel in the UK on Friday. Anyone else like it?

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
I hated it.

It was like every other High School movie ever made.
It was trying to be Grease, which was a far superior movie. Even the songs, 'We Go Together', and 'We're All In This Together' sound excatly alike.

Get some originality. No one could actually sing. Not with out the help of computers. The dancing was horrendous, and the acting was sub-par.

The only thing it had going for it was 'Fro-Kid. Cordon Blue, or whatever.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hahaha!!! LMAO!... I hated this movie too >.>;; ...I was watching It Like "=0 ...I can't beleive My eyes, AND ears!" It was horrendous!... Although that Vanessa Ann Hudgens girl Is HAWT!... I'd much rather watch The cheetah Girls any day... They can sing and they're Hawt IMO!

~RexchalOrgXIII~

Bleh. I'm really sick of this movie. My younger sister has the CD and it's driving me crazy!!! She plays it 24/7 >_<! Frankly, I think this movie is brainwashing the younger generation while simultaneously annoying the crap out of everyone else.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
I actually Liked the cheetah girls too ...NOTHING can be worse than High-School Musical...And I mean NOTHING!!! UGH!... Just thinking about "WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" Ringing through my house, Rings into my head, And gives me Migrains x.x;

Link_Zelda

i really liked it my favorite part is at the end when they sing We're all in this together and ashley tisdale or whatever her name is in the movie is hot ;)

Cid Highwind

The Captain
absolutely hated it. i did not like the music and....argh, i just hate this movie so much. everything about it i hate. why must my younger sister watch this. Seinfeld ftw.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
This....is the single most dreaded, evil, horrible, makes-me want to take a Chainsaw and plunge it inot my ears because of the crappy music that fits like I took out Andrei Ruplev and made George Lucas direct it piece of really, really grotestic(as in music....maybe a few other things to)disney singers crap ever made in the history of the universe.

Sorry, this movie was just so horrible that I had to show my mean....yet funny side. If you want my very smart answer, you must dial 911-F HSM.......I just really don't see how anyone could think that this movie is even the least bit in good. Infact, once I tested something. I put on what is most likely the greatest musical ever made, Les Miserabe....If I spelled it wrong tell me, and put on HSM at the same time.......and guess which one most people watched. That's right, the piece of simple and way-to-clean trash that all people seem to like because it is all to much like when people took relistic stuff, and made it so friendly that the Dark Ages were nothing but a few people making play swords and fighting like they were five, High School musical.

Just a lesson today that people always likes stuff that has hardly a lesson and characters that should be kept in Barney. I din't even answer the poll because saying it kinda sucked is like saying Bach was kinda good with the orgen, it just won't work.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
...Well I have bad news for everybody >.>;; ...You may know this, But they're already Writing The Second One T_T OIERS VAYITH!!!!!

~RexchalOrgXIII~

Yeah, the song "What I've Been Looking For" (I think it's called) got stuck in my head for 3 days after I saw the movie. x.x

...Well I have bad news for everybody >.>;; ...You may know this, But they're already Writing The Second One T_T OIERS VAYITH!!!!!

T_T No... I mean, come on! How could they possibly make a sequel to that?
*Sigh* Where have all the quality movies gone?

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I'm a fan, but I haven't listened to any of the song resently. I just hope that the second doesn't totally ruin it all. I mean almost every sequel it terrible and they just completely kill the whole idea and fun of the first because then they just over do the best parts of the first one.

*cough* Pirates of the Carribbean 2 killed Jack Sparrow alittle too much *cough*

So sing and dance your heart out, that was just the whole point of this musical and I'm making a joke music video thing sort of like this to be stupid look for ti on YouTube sometime. -_o

Also after that totally down of sucky Disney Channel movies this was a fresh release. I mean I loved all those movies, Don't Look Under the Bed was one of my all time favorites and still is and I'm a Junior in High School now! This went back to basics and it all went well.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Yeah, the song "What I've Been Looking For" (I think it's called) got stuck in my head for 3 days after I saw the movie. x.x

T_T No... I mean, come on! How could they possibly make a sequel to that?
*Sigh* Where have all the quality movies gone?

Yes, Yes I know. When I heard the news to this I-- I just Buried my head inside the Dirt -.-" ...They need to kill this movie before It goes any further... Unfortunatly It's too Late T_T;

And BO_dbl._sizzle... I'll be looking forward to thius video, lmao! I gotta see it! ^^;;

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, the movie wasn't THAT bad in my opinion. The songs really reminded me of Grease. Like "All In This Together" was like "We Go Together". It was really a younger version of Grease now that I think about it. They say sequels are worse than the originals, but I guess we'll just have to see what happens in High School Musical 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back