• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

High School Musical

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you like this movie?

• Yes, I really liked it.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, it kinda sucked.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • I haven't seen it yet.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerith-angel

Me, I love corny movies, INCLUDING HSM... Although a sequel will probably ruin it...

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
All i gathered were some crappy songs, a gay basketball player who sabotages his whole team and their season just to sing with some girl.

Real cool.

-10/10.

Masamune

Big Boss
It was good to watch if you wanna laugh.... otherwise it was a very poor film..

I

The Show Must Go On
this was an absolute effed up movie. i hated it soo much. and its getting too much publicity to be a disney movie. and that stupid effron kid is fugly as hell.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
IT IS A DISNEY MOVIE!! It isn't going for a grammy or whatever. It is meant for people that have soft spot from chessy movies and so up beat fun/funny songs.

I'm almost 17 years old and I love this movie b/c I'm a Disney kid still deep inside me and this movie got right back to the basics of what Disney was all about. It also doesn't have all to do with sex and everything like almost every movie now a days does.

Little_Red

betch.
I know, I love this movie too. I have songs of it on my computer! gahh! Also my little sister bought the DVD, did you know they have a "Remix" of the movie? I saw a cover for it...well, anyways, I love that movie.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
IT IS A DISNEY MOVIE!! It isn't going for a grammy or whatever. It is meant for people that have soft spot from chessy movies and so up beat fun/funny songs.

I'm almost 17 years old and I love this movie b/c I'm a Disney kid still deep inside me and this movie got right back to the basics of what Disney was all about. It also doesn't have all to do with sex and everything like almost every movie now a days does.

So you are saying extremly unrealistic characters, songs that sound like a pop group made it then covered it with crap, acting that looks so bad I actually shove Donnie Brosco into my eyes just to ease the pain, and finally singing like somebody took a chil, yortured it and made it sqeel for life into a microphone is disney. My friend, I think you need a healthy dose of something called the Lion King, hmm, my personal favorite Disney that even Tops POTC:DMC!

Well that's all of the sarcasticcommentary I have today, except that When HSM2 comes out(please, oh please don't! I'll even convert lol)I will be in Iraq Making my own terrorist group j/k since some people might not get my jokes and get scared.

ozymandius

It sucked. Plain and simple. It would have been okay if the musical numbers weren't so corny and the lead guy (forget his name) didn't look so gay...

Rikussoulmate

I tried watching it but the start was corny and a bit stupid so I couldn't make it through the rest. I did kinda seem like it was trying too hard to be the next Grease. The songs aren't as great as people are making them out to be.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i BITTERLY hate that movie. to the core. Too darn preppy and white and...ugh

"OMG im gonna die!"
"OMGG lets dance!"
Lets not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back