• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hmm..KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeks11

I know this article is pretty old..but I honestly just stumbled upon it today. And it's just IGN talking about what they would like to see in KH3 and I agree with a lot of what they're saying and they make good points. what do you guys think? And please don't bash saying it's old >.> that"s already established, plus it's just opinions so it's open for discussion.

Kingdom Hearts III: The IGN Concept - PS3 feature - at IGN

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
yeah, their ideas were ok, it's stuff you should expect to be in KH3 without wanting it to be there
(don't know about the Sora-Kairi blossoming relationship thing), but it's a whatever article to me

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
yeah, their ideas were ok, it's stuff you should expect to be in KH3 without wanting it to be there
(don't know about the Sora-Kairi blossoming relationship thing), but it's a whatever article to me

I agree. Some of the concepts I don't really agree with.

Zeeks11

Really? Hmm I dunno..I thought it made sense what they were saying. It ending at 3 though..i dunno about that..little depressing >>

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hmm, i don't know i kinda disagree with some but in anyway when KH3 comes out in the surface, i think Nomura will do his best for all his fans and assuming that he will not work on any other major project(ex. FF) that will give him more time, space and freedom to focus entirely on KH3....

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Hmm, i don't know i kinda disagree with some but in anyway when KH3 comes out in the surface, i think Nomura will do his best for all his fans and assuming that he will not work on any other major project(ex. FF) that will give him more time, space and freedom to focus entirely on KH3....

I would hope Nomura makes KH3 a kickass game and focuses a lot of his time on it
I think KH3 should be the game of the year when it comes out because it should be that good, hopefully anyway

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Really? Hmm I dunno..I thought it made sense what they were saying. It ending at 3 though..i dunno about that..little depressing >>

I really don't think it should go any longer than three, not unless whatever conflict is going on in three is continued into another game.

But like most everyone else said, I don't agree with too much that was said in that article. I could care less about Sora and Kairi going out, although a little romance here and there isn't bad.

As for a more mature Sora, I don't think I would like that too much. Sora and the gang will probably only be about 16-17 in KH3 (An adult Sora is pretty unlikely), so Sora probably won't be that much more mature. If anything, he'll be even more immature and crazier than he was in KH2. That's honestly one of the main things I loved about KH2, Sora was no longer a naive boy that was confused all the time and being all whiny, but a cool dude that acted his age and did a cool manshake with Mickey Mouse and Hercules.

I do agree with him on one thing though, the villains definitely need to be darker. The Heartless are great, just make them more like the ones that were in KH1 and Days. The Nobodies probably won't be coming back since all the most powerful ones have been killed off. The Disney villains were decent as well (except Pete). I don't know how BBS ends yet, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing MX and Vanitas as major villains in this game. But along with them, their needs to be some crazy arse people/monsters out there that broke out of a mental ward and simply hate all people who have hearts.

Put all this in there, plus ORIGINAL storylines for the Disney worlds like they did for most of the worlds in KH1, make the difficulty similar to KH1 Hard mode while still retaining some of the gameplay mechanics of BBS and KH2, and Kingdom Hearts 3 will be perfect.

Zeeks11

I really don't think it should go any longer than three, not unless whatever conflict is going on in three is continued into another game.

But like most everyone else said, I don't agree with too much that was said in that article. I could care less about Sora and Kairi going out, although a little romance here and there isn't bad.

As for a more mature Sora, I don't think I would like that too much. Sora and the gang will probably only be about 16-17 in KH3 (An adult Sora is pretty unlikely), so Sora probably won't be that much more mature. If anything, he'll be even more immature and crazier than he was in KH2. That's honestly one of the main things I loved about KH2, Sora was no longer a naive boy that was confused all the time and being all whiny, but a cool dude that acted his age and did a cool manshake with Mickey Mouse and Hercules.

I do agree with him on one thing though, the villains definitely need to be darker. The Heartless are great, just make them more like the ones that were in KH1 and Days. The Nobodies probably won't be coming back since all the most powerful ones have been killed off. The Disney villains were decent as well (except Pete). I don't know how BBS ends yet, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing MX and Vanitas as major villains in this game. But along with them, their needs to be some crazy arse people/monsters out there that broke out of a mental ward and simply hate all people who have hearts.

Put all this in there, plus ORIGINAL storylines for the Disney worlds like they did for most of the worlds in KH1, make the difficulty similar to KH1 Hard mode while still retaining some of the gameplay mechanics of BBS and KH2, and Kingdom Hearts 3 will be perfect.

I was thinking like..maybe it would be nice if it went to 4 games, but see that all depends on how 3 is and what plan they have for it. It's just would be depressing to see it go. I agreed with them with the more mature Sora to a certain extent. Like there's no way in hell I want a like 20 year old Sora or something, but just a normal growth of maturity when the third one comes out. I do like Sora's goofiness, and I wouldnt want that taken away completely, but just would like to see a more growth in the next one balanced with his stubborn/goofiness.

The heartless being darker is one of the main things i would love to see (and just..in general) Like they said not too dark b/c it's disney I guess, but like I would like to see some creepier heartless or something. I'm sure like you said Vanitas and MX would be awesome villians, I hope they add more like that to add the dark flare. I have alot of hope that KH3 will be fuckin awesome and it probably will be. Let's just hopeee.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I like how they say they want a Antagonist hell-bent of his ideals. That would be great to see. And MX did some messed up stuff... We might see that. I hope we do.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really hope KHIII is made. Too bad in it Sora will probably look like this.
KH2___Ultimate_Form_by_reapersun.jpg

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Sora needs major character development, not to the point in which he's unrecognizable, but he needs something. He's too lenient and light-hearted for his own good, and he is a bit too naive. In KH he could get away with that because he was just tossed into his adventure and was just given a big ass Key as a passport to go travel. On his adventures he learns about the depth of the heart and comes to understand the complexity involving the light and the darkness, and their effects on the heart.

In KH2, he seemed a bit dinky in comparison to how he was in KH... And his overly carefree attitude kind of dampened the experience. In a way, he was kind of lesser in KH2. I thought he'd take things more seriously and pop up with some ground breaking quotes (like he did in KH) based off the kind of experiences he had gone through. Instead, Organization13 screwed with his head, Sora seemed not to gather things as quickly, and he was more, or less running on mental capacity in comparison to that of Donald and Goofy...

Riku had great character development... He seemed the most complete out of the initial trio. Then again, anything's better than Kairi. So, Sora wasn't so bad if we take into consideration that he was asleep for one year (that would hurt you socially)...

In KH3, Sora needs to be more than just a guy swinging a Keyblade to defeat enemies in his way. Like, I wish he questioned more about why he was chosen, question what his actions have on the worlds, as well as taking into consideration of the pros and cons for slaying things, and for the final bit, just a bit more serious about how he goes about things.lol

Zeeks11

Sora needs major character development, not to the point in which he's unrecognizable, but he needs something. He's too lenient and light-hearted for his own good, and he is a bit too naive. In KH he could get away with that because he was just tossed into his adventure and was just given a big ass Key as a passport to go travel. On his adventures he learns about the depth of the heart and comes to understand the complexity involving the light and the darkness, and their effects on the heart.

In KH2, he seemed a bit dinky in comparison to how he was in KH... And his overly carefree attitude kind of dampened the experience. In a way, he was kind of lesser in KH2. I thought he'd take things more seriously and pop up with some ground breaking quotes (like he did in KH) based off the kind of experiences he had gone through. Instead, Organization13 screwed with his head, Sora seemed not to gather things as quickly, and he was more, or less running on mental capacity in comparison to that of Donald and Goofy...

Riku had great character development... He seemed the most complete out of the initial trio. Then again, anything's better than Kairi. So, Sora wasn't so bad if we take into consideration that he was asleep for one year (that would hurt you socially)...

In KH3, Sora needs to be more than just a guy swinging a Keyblade to defeat enemies in his way. Like, I wish he questioned more about why he was chosen, question what his actions have on the worlds, as well as taking into consideration of the pros and cons for slaying things, and for the final bit, just a bit more serious about how he goes about things.lol

That would be such an interesting add I think. And I think it's natural for him to ponder that. I hope they add something of that nature. I agree with everything else you said too.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
In KH Ansem told Sora that he understood so little... So, Sora said he would go and find what's out there. Ansem says it's a meaningless effort, as one who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Like damn Ansem (well Xehanort's Heartless), way to lower someone's self esteem...

Though, that was kind of a highlight in KH. Sora finding out how things work by visiting worlds, all the while discrediting Ansem's statements.

In KH2, Sora just didn't seem as far along as I would have hoped him to be. I liked Riku's maturity... He was cool, but had a sense of urgency... And been in the darkness. He like Mickey, knew what was up... KH3 may remedy that for Sora.

Zeeks11

I guess in KH2..it really just felt like they were just passing by worlds, where as in KH the worlds flowed better with the moral of the story and helped Sora like you said understand stuff better. I dunno..it's kinda hard to explain the just general feeling that was lacking in KH2. After I beat kh for the first time I was like blown away and went back to replay and beat it countless times, with KH2..only picked it up and beaten it twice..because I felt like it was more of a chore than sincere gameplay. Don't get me wrong I still like KH2, just expected KH2 to be a hell of a lot better, and it should be nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back