• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holiday Food

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elorah

Awards
Woah.. what is Gumbo?

Anyways, I really love fruit mince tarts, especially when my mum makes them from scratch. Any massive ice cream dish also is just great xD

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Oh God. I can't wait to get my hands on some gingerbread cookies D: For Thanksgiving my mom will usually cook a turkey and have cranberry sauce, Mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, stuffing, deviled eggs, Apple and pumpkin pie plus a whole heck of a lot more food. Christmas is a bit more normal. Ham with mashed potatoes, corn, green beans and then pie for dessert.

I made Deviled Eggs one year. I haven't done it in so long though. You made me want some now. lol.

Woah.. what is Gumbo?

Anyways, I really love fruit mince tarts, especially when my mum makes them from scratch. Any massive ice cream dish also is just great xD
I'm not for sure how to explain Gumbo. It's like soup except it's more filling. There is usually stuff like Crab, Chicken, Sausage, Rice, it's like a mixture of stuff.

I know wikipedia isn't the best source but I'm not for sure how to explain it to you.

Gumbo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pics:
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/victorygarden/images/eat/recipes/gumbo1_lg.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k291/pazcooks2/Gumbo3L.jpg

What's a mince tart? xD
Brandon✖;3484270 said:
Macaroni and cheese! :D delicious :drool:
I'm giving you rep for that. lol!
My mom cooks a turkey for christmas and thanksgiving which is my favorite too.

I love my Mom's turkey. I have no idea why it comes out so juicy. It seems like when I taste some of my relatives turkey's they always come out dry. lol!

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Potatoes, some cooked vegatables, cream and broccoli shop, some dessert like chocolate pie, and some minces. Some homemade cookies, and also my grandma's salad and of course roasted ham!

Cissy

Bronze Member
Gelt.

Nothing better than chocolate coins.

Candy yams and mashed potatoes are good too.

Spyells

Gelt.

Nothing better than chocolate coins.

Candy yams and mashed potatoes are good too.
I've never tasted chocolate coins. Can you buy those in the store or is it only something that your family makes? :)
short bread cookies omg amazing

Does your Mom cook them from scratch? :)

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
i would still say macaroni and cheese, but that would be spam Soooo, liquor filled chocolates! Gosh, wished i had some right now D:

Spyells

Oh, how I miss dressing and turkey. D:
I just can't wait until Thanksgiving and Christmas get here. <333
I'm making everyone hungry now. lol! :toungesmile:
Brandon✖;3488515 said:
i would still say macaroni and cheese, but that would be spam Soooo, liquor filled chocolates! Gosh, wished i had some right now D:

Now that sounds good! I made these Santa Claus cupcakes one year. They actually didn't come out too bad. I might do those again. Then I had thought about making Gingerbread men again. I know I'm doing a Gingerbread house, but it really just depends on if I can talk myself into doing all of that cooking by Christmas. xD

Trag

Bronze Member
i like to eat a nice corned beef with potatoes and carrots and cabbage and shit it's so good. Same thing with smoked shoulder.

I'm not partial to turkey on thanksgiving though, i'm more of the kind who only eat the mashed potatoes, some gravy and peas and carrots and mix it all together and it's filling and my meal for the day.

Elorah

Awards
Hehe, I'm making shortbread from scratch for thirty people xD That will be fun, and delicious. I made them for a school assignment, and now again for Christmas! :3

Bloodgift

How about it?
Hehe, I'm making shortbread from scratch for thirty people xD That will be fun, and delicious. I made them for a school assignment, and now again for Christmas! :3
How many do you get to eat :toungesmile: YUMMY

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
U know, i've only tasted turkey once T.T and it was really tough D:<

Back