• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopefully it gets less awkward after this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Midnight's Dirge

0_0 Well I'm a new user here...so...hi...?

I'm a big fan of KH, I've beaten I and II, but not CoM and I just got Days so it could be a little bit before I beat that. What I'm really looking forward to is BBS. It just looks so cool.

Aside from KH, I consider my self to be pretty well rounded as far as video games and popular culture go.

So thats a little bit about me. I'm looking forward to posting here for a long time to come.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
1) You have a decent name.
2) You appreciate Xemnas.

Props.

Also, welcome.

Note: popular culture sucks ass.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
WHERES MY MONEY!?
See things dont stop being awkward until those words are uttered, but you got them out of the way early, I'm Chocobo King and I enjoy making bird based puns...and no we're not all psychos here, it's just me.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
This may be, but having a base knowledge of it makes life so much easier. Plus my family has a subscription to People magazine, and sometimes there's just nothing else to read on the crapper, ya know?

Alternatively, you could hum the themetune of Yo Gabba Gabba to yourself and use People magazine as toilet paper.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
AHIII THERE! I allways make scary welcomes! but with you ill be decent! *stalks closely* Soooo u like Mansex eh? x333
I also thought his voice was hawt! anyways!!! =D Hope u enjoy ur stay here and do as the rules says!!! tah dah x333

H

Haxon

Hoho, we caught another one!
Once you post here you can never go back!
Welcome to your new home, in which you will spend the rest of your life!
Mwahahahahaha!!!

Ok im done here...

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Welcome hope you enjoy youre stay. (awsome name). just read the FAQ, and you should be good.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Wow...

1. Half the people that just posted trying to intimidate you... Arent intimidating at all.
2. I hope you read the FAQs cause those are important.
3. Have super fun! Need a friend, just ask!

Peace!

Xanyer

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow...

1. Half the people that just posted trying to intimidate you... Arent intimidating at all.
2. I hope you read the FAQs cause those are important.
3. Have super fun! Need a friend, just ask!

Peace!

If you meant me in any way I wasn't trying to intimidate just wanted to say something dark....:35:

But either way, forgot to say it.@Midnight's Dirge Waz up dude?

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Hah! I love how people get so offended when names arent named. Anyways, once again, Welcome Midnight Dirge! ^_^

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
. Plus my family has a subscription to People magazine, and sometimes there's just nothing else to read on the crapper, ya know?

Finally someone who knows my reasons of reading that.

Welcome to KHI. Hope you arent those that post once, Hang around 3 hours and find out this isnt a place for them and betray us. I hate that kind.

Oh my God, most of you are retards.

Thank you for noticing. >.>

Back