• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-* Horror Highschool *-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
The sophmore jumped in fright and basically flew down the hall, heading for the cafeteria at record time. She stopped at the next wing and leaned against a locker, sighing in relief. Maybe it was best if she found someone to hang around with, she reached into her pocket again and pulled out her cellphone. Frowning, she noticed that none of the bars were active. "Damn. No service." Namei cursed to herself and peered down the hall where she came from. 'I bet that was just Ryo.. that jerk, I swear..'

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Bao was locked in a classroom cursing under her breath and banging on the door. She eventully broke it open. "Finlly it ook me long enough to get out." She then walked around and saw Namei and she smiled. "You look like you've seen a ghost. You ok?" She said with concern.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She turned to see Bao and blinked lightly, frowning. "I'm fine. Ryo just scared me is all..." Her expression turned into an almost pout-like face. "He should know not to do that with all the rumors of the killer n' stuff." Namei glanced back to her cell phone and quickly put it away, feeling that it was sort of useless without any kind of service. Her attention shifted back to Bao as her lips curved into a smile. "We should head to the Cafeteria, that's where everyone's suppose to meet." The sophmore didn't know her very well and was abit hesitant to ask, but she was a student and they were in the same boat; so they had to stick together.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Bao sighed and fallowed. "If I see Ryo I'll give him a good wack for you." She looked around. "What I don't understand is why they'd keep us in here. If there is a killer more people are gonna die if were in lock down." Bao narrowed her eyes. "Then agian the damn schools to cheap to spring for cameras." Bao saw what looked to be a knife with blood at the end of it. "what the...!" She leaned over it. She then said in her head, Looks like a swiss army knife. By the looks of it this happened just resently. I better get her outta her before anything happens to her. "Hey I think I heard something that way." She pointed to the oppiste duraction of were she saw the knife.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She perked an eyebrow out of curiosity and stared at Bao for a moment. "Then, we should go the other direction. Which is the Cafeteria." Namei stated, beginning to walk off. Her sneaker came in contact with something hard and steel-tipped, it had almost ripped right through her rubber bottom. She looked down, golden brown eyes widening in shock at the knife that lays idly under her foot.

Gulping slightly she stepped back and slowly inched around it, acting as if nothing had happened. If she had lingered around too long, her panic would have kicked in and caused her mind to overreact. "C'mon. We'd better hurry." It was best, to just forget.

[ ooc: I'm gonna get off for abit. So DON'T go too far ahead. We still need the other characters to set in the scene. ]

Galacion

Bronze Member
Mitos looks around as he walks down the hallways as he follows the droplets of blood left on the floor to where he sees two girls talking and walks up to them and asks "uh do you two know where this blood seems to be coming from? and why i haent seen anyone else as of late?"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryo walked around silently "The killer that left that blood trail is eather a rookie or an expert at his craft. Eather way I have to be carful." He walked up to were Bao and Namei were and he smirked. "Hey here anything strange latly Namei?" He said with a chuckle.

Zero_theTiborg

Kyotaku was walking in the halls he saw the group and he saw the bloody knife. Not shure if they saw it or not he silenntly picked it up and cleaned it quickly. He then put it in his pocket and watched the from the shadows.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
ooc: So, I'm basically the only killer... Me and my nice guy ways! Offering to be the killer if no one stepped forward, and stepping down if someone wanted it! CURSES! lol, actually, this can be fun... remember that movie 'Saw'? Well, Im gonna be like the killer in that! lmao... or maybe not... shouldn't give away too much...

ic:

Taiyachi stepped out of a classroom, closing the door soundlessly. He had always been the quiet type, and it had seeped into his movements. Unless he wanted you to know he was there, you wouldn't know. He was the kind of guy who could walk up behind you, and you would never know it. He had a habit of scaring people, just by saying 'Step aside' when they were in his way, or just by maneuvering around them.

He stopped, hearing voices down the hall. He moved soundlessly closer. He stopped suddenly, just outside the light of the glow stick one of them had. His black clothing also helped conceal him, and his pale skin helped.(See pic)

Zero_theTiborg

Kyotaku shurgged. "I thought I saw somthing weird over her so I thought I'd check it out." He crossed his arms and sighed. "Eather way I just wanna find the bastard doing this so I can get the hell outta here."

Galacion

Bronze Member
"so whats going on here why do they want us in the cafeteria if the killer is here and why would they put the school in lockdown if they wanted us to live theyd evacutate us A.S.A.P" he kept wondering as questions kept flying though his head and some of them kept repeating over and over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back