• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

-* Horror Highschool *-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
"Hhhmmm... one by himself, and a few grouped together.. the one watching them seems to be observing them... how interesting.."

Kegan was talking to himself... he had locked himself in the main office with the mini fridge and the few other food things and the microwave and heater. He was watching the cameras and computer systems, having hacked into them with his own Laptop, a modified Area 51 Alienware model.

He sighed as he watched a teacher that had been locked in as well moving down another hall by herself... Ms. Watis, a younger newer teacher...alot of the boys had given her cat-calls, he thought she was pretty, but didn't think much pass that....

Pity, the killer would probably kill her. He sighed slightly as he observed another camera area where a kid had been killed and re-ran the video... it was interesting... all indeed.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
[ Alright. No more spots open. And Oblivion Soilder, please, you can't one line. Be abit more descriptive. ]

Namei frowned, there were too many people gathering all at once, it was getting too crowded for her tastes. She sighed and began to wander off, glow stick clutched in her left hand. 'Those guys are just making it easier to be spotted, even if they are a group, there was never a sure fire fact that there wasn't more than one killer.' She thought to herself as she trailed down the hallway, wavering the neon glow stick every so often. The sophmore was nearing the cafeteria and had to pass the east wing where the main office was.

Crest

No! Don't sneeze!
Let's see uh... ACHOO! Huh? Where am I now?
Haruto just happened to be several feet ahead of the group. Just standing there, not even bothering to follow the trail of blood. For two reasons, One it would be too obvious a clue leave a trail of blood. And two, his mother was right next to him, looking like she had five heart attacks. She still looked young and beautiful, yet still retained the fourty personality.

"Oh no! What are we going to do? What are we going to do!? We're locked in here with some creep on the loose! I don't wanna die now!!! I'm too young!" Mrs. Katsuragi was practically ripping her hair out at this point.

"Honestly... do you have to panic at a time like this?"

Zero_theTiborg

Kyotaku disappeared into the shadows. He hid in and open closet. He saw a theacher walk by and he pulled out his knife with an evil smile on his face. He came up behind the teacher and cut his throat. Kyotaku covared the mouth so he couldn't scream and then he threw the body into the closet and locked it.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
She glared over to Kai and frowned. "Look, I never asked you to follow me." She states, keeping her gaze locked on him. "For all I know, you could be the killer and you're just trying to get me alone!" Namei crossed her arms, staring at the ground as she walked, obviously she did not want to be accompanied; since you really can't trust anyone here.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryo came up to Namei. "True but if were in a group and the killer tries anything he'd be out numbered and unless he's Grave from Gungrave I don't think he will last long." He said in a seriouse voice witch was very strange ofr him to do.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"I never asked for your opinion." She growled, turning away and heading to the main office which was only a few steps away. She placed a hand on the door knob, blinking gently as she found it to be locked. "C'mon..!" Namei whined as she slammed her foot into the surface of the door, the sophmore currently, is aggrivated beyond her normal standards.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryo shugs. "didn't say you did and let me get that for you." He walked up to the door he spun around and then kicked it open. He then turned to Namei and did a bow sorta thing and said in a joking voice. "After you."

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
"Oh ho. You're so funny." She glared at him before entering the main office, she glanced around and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Her golden brown eyes suddenly caught wind of a strange light coming from one of the doors, she gathered up what courage remained and headed for the door. Namei breathed out a silent sigh, her hands even beginning to tremble as she reached for the knob. 'Eh.. I'm overreacting again.'

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Bao fallows to were Namei and Ryo ran off to. "Though I hate to agree with Ryo he's actully right for once. Staying in a group is much safer then seprete. If were seprete the killer or killers would just hunt us down one by one untill were all dead or he achives his goal." She crossed her arms. "I'd suggest we at least arm ourselves with somthing because it's obvious one of the killers has a weapon." She sighed, "And if you think I'm the killer go ahead and check me I don't care. The only thing I want right now is to get the hell outta here."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Taiyachi had left one thing out of his observation, they could move. He had been suprised when the one iwth the glow stick had moved in his direction and had quickly walked away. Unfortunately, luck would have it that they followed nearly straight to him, veering off into another room. He wasn't much with groups, didn't really care much for being in a group, but decided, best make myself known, then they won't kill ME by accident. With that, he walked to the kicked open door, waiting for when they came back. He would be standing there, revealed by the light, as if appearing out of the air, as always seemed to happen when he made himself known.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Ryo saw Taiyachi's shadow. "Excuse me for a sec!" He ran off into the diraction of the him and as soon as he was in sight he threw his fist close to Taiyachi's face. "Your hidning somithing kid and somting tells me your one of the killers."

Galacion

Bronze Member
"so are we going to stand in one spot like bloody manichens or are we going to follow them?" he gets up and runs after Namei and looks at what she is looking at "so you going to open the door or not.?"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Taiyachi never flinched when the fist came, he was used to the dark, and he was skilled in self defence. Counters mostly. With the briefest of movements, he grabbed Ryo's wrist and twisted it... painfully. "Back off..." Never once looked away from Ryo's eyes, he could care less about others, as they have always done to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back