• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TempestuousWind

Under the bed or in the closet, hiding from Axel a
My friend had it at his house, and told me to watch him play it.
Honestly, seeing the cover, I thought it was a gay, loser game for little kids (hence the disney). But then I got into it and overlooked the childish-like appearances of them and now I love it.
*smiles and takes breath for first time since story*

esper1

Saw development shots of it in a games magazine, was intrigued, and so I started tracking it's development (I still remember the first time I saw the character models for the Little Mermaid world *shudders*)

It was the first game I had/played on my PS2 when I got it for Christmas. I played it round a friends house before that, but I was the only one who understood what was going on. I completed it before any of my friends.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Would you beleive I started of slagging it with my friends and said it totally looked ghey?
>_> And then I saw a trailer and I was like.... "aw shit...." =D.
So I got totally into it. And so did..... 1 of my friends..... brother >_> xD

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I first found out about KH when I got CoM then my friend said he got KH2 and I begged him to let me borrow it. A month after I got KH2, beat it, 1 year after I got KH1, beat it, and got addicted ever since.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Toonami Review from years back. I heard "Simple and Clean" and it reminded me of the game. :D

sorassoul

i was one of those kids that should never have been allowed sugar, so of course, i nearly had a seizure from watching the commercial, so i bought it.

Ximon

I first heard of kingdom hearts in a Magzine.At first I was like "What the ...Disney and FF in the same game?.I later dismissed the game as rubbish,untill I played it a year later.

PhoenixPs24:16

Way back when( I think i was 16 or something,whatever) I was watching tv and the commercial came on ( I was living near Savannah then). When I saw it I couldnt get Simple and Clean out of my head. I rented, played it,few months later bought it, loved it and will love it til the end.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i went over to my best friends house, and her sister and brother where playing it.
they let me play then a week later i went out and got it.

Brokenheart

Website
warriorcat15.blogspot.com
I actually got KH1 for Christmas years back. I wasn't a big video gamer at the time so I just tossed in my video game box. A while later, I was looking for something to play and I picked it up out of the box and started to play it. I was instantly hooked into it, but it got really hard for me so I stopped about halfway through. Then, sometime later a good friend of mine was talking about KH2 and I decided that I would rent the game. I played it, beat it within a couple days and I thought it was awesome. I then went back to finish up the first game right after.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Well, I was sure around 9-10. Anyways. I went to wal-Marts, and I seen a few games I wanted but...Then I saw a game called Kingdom Hearts. I was pretty sure it was gonna be great. Mostly because I was a kid, and I liked Disney at the time.

Kingdom Hearts 2 I found out by, a commerce on T.V. And I found information on it on a KH site.

Byronic Cynicism

I found out through a commercial, it was something new and different so i gave it a try.
I've been hooked since then.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I was talking with some friends about FF and they mentioned KH was the greatest game ever. So I went out, bought it and beat is in a week. Sadly I only discovered it after KHII came out so I played that first, then moved on to the first KH a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back