• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i can wait.. but i am looking forward to it.. just not like "zOMG COME OUT NOWWWWWWWWZ!!DXX"

HeartOfTheHero

If it gets delayed, for any reason, I think I might die
I've been wanting to play it for so long, and now everytime a new gameplay trailer is released, it makes me want it even more

Rix

:)
Awards
And remember, it's better to wait for a long time for something good than getting something rushed and unfinished.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Like Oh My God, I can't wait. If it gets delayed, I'm going to take a razor and start cutting myself until it comes out. Also, I'm going to set up camp in front of a store ten days in advance waiting for the game to come.

In all seriousness, though, my excitement for Days is overshadowed by BBS.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Like Oh My God, I can't wait. If it gets delayed, I'm going to take a razor and start cutting myself until it comes out. Also, I'm going to set up camp in front of a store ten days in advance waiting for the game to come.
"smirk" emo. Love the sarcasm.

Side Note: I have other games to preoccupy myself until Days comes out. Kingdom Hearts is not the only game in the world.

SoraXVen

i am just really interested in finding out the story, and me and my brothers will get some great use from the multiplayer missions

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It'll still be pretty exciting when it comes out in Japan.
I love spoiling myself.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It'll still be pretty exciting when it comes out in Japan.
I love spoiling myself.

thats great to hear Raz I am to excited for this game also. just can't wait to play online with people :cool:

Xirchs the 13th

Website
xirchs.tumblr.com
i dont feel like way over the top excited but i do feel a bit anxious to play
now when Kingdom Hearts II came out i was totally hyped up about, i remember reading every article and preview of the game and going to pick it up the first day it came out, and then playing for the rest of the day
:lol::lol:

impart

Climb The Sky
im exited because i now have done all the things i needed to do in order to get it i just have to wait and now set my goals to getting my hands on a psp and pre-ordering BBS when the time comes. :{

I really wanna find out the deal with Xion. and also all of my favorite KH characters are gonna be in days! except one.

and im also exited go back to Halloween Town, and Olympus Coliseum hehehehehe

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I want to play it, but i dont want to have to go out and buy a DS just for it...

eh, i'll play it on an emu XD

GuardianSoul

AAAHHHHH
i just cant wait for the release date to come out! my enthusiasm comes in waves though, like AH i cant wait, then i forget about it for awhile and when im bored i check again and its AH all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back