• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many Link Summons in Kingdom Hearts III; How we get them; Final amount in Kingdom Hearts III

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many Summon links will we be having in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I’m well aware there have been threads relating to the link summons already, but this is merely centered on how many link summons we would expect to be in the final game, how they are earned and which are the expected remaining summons in the game.

In the past numbered titles, the first game had 6 summons while Kingdom Hearts II had a total of 4 summons with each of them earned through a specific means or requirement (e.g. traveling through the worlds, talk with a character, etc.). It has been almost 6 months since we got a new KH3 trailer with new link summons (Ralph and Simba) and since then we aren't too sure how much we will be getting in the final game I’m expecting for a longshot maybe around 8-9 Link Summons in the game with the following being based on the individuals that Sora has had a strong connection during his journey and made out of an element (Ariel – Water, Simba – Fire):

• Jack Skellington: Darkness
  • Aladdin: Sand/Earth
  • Beast: ???
  • Peter Pan: Air
  • Mulan: Cherry Blossoms/Chinese Painting
Now one thing that is still up in the air until the next set of info or when the game comes out is how are they are earned because I doubt they are like the attraction flows (e.g. Mad Teacup Ride) as so far all we know is that the summons links are individuals that Sora has a strong deep connection to his heart.

Perhaps it will follow the format where Sora traverses through the Different worlds or do something to earn them. Meow Wow and Wreck-It Ralph look to be the link summons earned early in the game, because in the ending of DDD Sora was visiting Traverse Town thanking Meow Wow and the other Dream Eaters (unless if there is another specific requirement) so perhaps Meow Wow is earned through Olympus. For Ralph he's likely earned during Toy Box cause their was a video game section in Galaxy Toys that included several different games and game cabinets. Perhaps doing the Fix-It Felix Jr. game or something is where Sora perhaps gets the summon link for Ralph, but who's to say.

Ariel and Simba look to be uncertain how they are earned, but It would be interesting to see on which Disney world we would earn them.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So if I'm reading it right we have Ralph from Toy Story, Ariel I'm guessing we'll get in either Pirates (water duh) or Tangled (same princess vibe, parent defying), then we get Simba probably either 100 Acre Wood (jungle) or Frozen (Tundra are similarish to Savannah or the mountain/pride rock thing), and Dream Eaters from Monstropolis (where we got them, sleeping world potential, unversed are pretty much living Nightmares etc etc), so if we ONLY consider the ones you've listed vs a world to obtain them in...

Simba 100 Acre Wood
Ariel Kingdom of Corona
Ralph Toy Story
Jack The Caribbean
Aladdin San Fransokyo
Mulan Arendelle
Dream Eaters Monstropolis

My reasoning: Simba 100 Acre Wood because animals, woods, self explanatory, Ariel Kingdom of Corona explained above, Jack Skellington because there's already a Jack and the Jolly Roger is a skeleton, Aladdin has a lot of ties and connections to being a hero of sorts so I figured it's a fit, Mulan in Arendelle because the climax of her film took place on a snowy mountain.

Personally, if we get Atlantis I'd put Ariel there, put Mulan in Kingdom of Corona because of the girl power vibe. Maybe put Simba in Arendelle instead because I doubt we'd get a summon from 100 Acre Wood. If we get Princess and the Frog, I'd probably add a new summon to the mix. Maybe Kuzco because of the bog like area they run into in the emperor's new groove. You could meet him in the Bayou lost and become friends, as we all believe there's going to be a Sugar Rush or Game Central Station area that we meet Ralph in.

EDIT: But maybe wishing for one summon link per world is a bit much...in KH1 we got Tink and Genie from respective worlds, Bambi was from 100 Acre Wood (woods/deer), Dumbo from Monstro (idk the connection of those two), Mushu from Dragon Maleficent (both Dragons) and Simba was just given to us, in KH2 we had Genie from his respective world, Stitch in Radiant Garden near Tron's World (technology/future connection maybe), Peter Pan from Port Royal (Pirates/Hook) and Chicken Little from Merlin (maybe another first summon just handed connection). So following that logic Ariel could be the link just handed, or maybe he gains some links by just thinking about or remembering his friends?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Jack Skellington because there's already a Jack and the Jolly Roger is a skeleton
Honestly, I think I see Jack Skellington being earned in the Princess and the Frog world due to the Spookiness, Voodoo and the darkness of the bayou in the world would provide along with the fact on getting a Haunted Mansion Attraction flow to it.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think there will be seven to keep with the theme with seven Guardians. (I think Attraction Flows will be the same with our final one being Hainted Mansion.) I’ll do names, element, and worlds we might find them in.

Meow Wow; None; First summon in whatever world we first get one.
Wreck-It Ralph; Data; Toy Box
Ariel; Water; Corona
Simba; Fire; Arendelle
Jack Skellington; Dark/Lightning; Bewitching Bayou
Peter Pan; Wind; The Caribbean
Aladdin; Sand/Earth; Atlantis

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's kind of hard to determine how many summons will be in the game. We have a bunch of trailers coming in December so I could see one new summon per trailer.

Among all of the older companions I'm just hoping they can add in one more new summon(Maui, Judy Hopps) alongside Ralph

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
1. Dream Eaters (Olympus)
2. Wreck-It Ralph (Toy Box) [Earth/Data]
3. Jack Skellington (Monstropolis) [Shadows]
4. Adult Bambi (100 Acre Wood) [Cure/Flora]
5. Ariel (Kingdom of Corona) [Water]
6. Simba (Arendelle) [Fire]
7. Peter Pan (The Caribbean) [Aero/Constellations]
8. Bolt (Unannounced Disney world) [Thunder]
9. Frozone (San Fransokyo) [Ice]

As you can see, all the summons I've selected cover all of the various Disney worlds, and are specific to each major element.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
With Stitch being revealed as a link Summon from last week and the Final Battle trailer we got 5 Link summons as of now.

For element definitely plasma and for which world he earned, seems to me he's earned in San Fransokyo, unless if we visit Radiant Garden again (which I highly doubt it).

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'd like more characters like Stitch/Simba/Ariel that were involved with Sora in games prior to be summons, personally. So

1. Ariel (The Caribbean)
2. WIR (Toy Box)
3. Meow Wow (one of the original worlds; Castle Oblivion if they go there for Ventus)
4. Simba (Olympus)
5. Aladdin (San Fransokyo)
6. Beast (Corona)
7. Leon/Squall (TT)
8. Stitch (100 Acre Wood)
9. Jack Skellington (Monstropolis)
10. Mulan (Arendelle)

I wouldn't mind Minnie, Cloud, or Tinker Bell for a total of 13, but that would be way more than I'd expect so the above would by my first choices.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Remember that we get the dream eaters towards the start of the game most likely. Remember when Sora said that he had to do something at the end of DDD and that it was a secret in 0.2? Well, I'm almost positive that that dream eater visit at the end of DDD is where he got that link summon. It's probably going to be available to players somewhere in Olympus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back