• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Humans: Special or Animals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
"Everyone"? There's not much of anyone to speak of. The things here are rude by default and can not tolerate views of any kind. Why should anyone expect their view to be shared? When someone suggests something that is healthy, and that they're supposed to already know anyway, and then they refuse to hear it, that is a lack of common sense.

AndyCloseEyes, meet internet.

Internet, meet AndyCloseEyes.

Donna da Ragione

That's what I mean, sorry.

In that case, what is your take on it?

Sentience is just awareness. of self, of others, of the world, etcetera. Everything else stems from that.

"Everyone"? There's not much of anyone to speak of.

que?

The things here are rude by default

Arrogance much?

and can not tolerate views of any kind.

If that was true, the forums would not exist.

Why should anyone expect their view to be shared?

You tell me.

When someone suggests something that is healthy, and that they're supposed to already know anyway, and then they refuse to hear it, that is a lack of common sense.

Like what?

Shade737

Silver Member
Many religious believe we're not animals, because that would mean the theory of evolution would be true.

And then their whole faith would be crushed. Poor people sticking their head in the sand. :53:
You really can't get religion off of your mind can you?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Sentience is just awareness. of self, of others, of the world, etcetera. Everything else stems from that.

que?

Arrogance much?

If that was true, the forums would not exist.

You tell me.

Like what?

Arrogance is a noun. And I am not being arrogant. There is nothing to be arrogant towards.

Why is it not true? I say people shouldn't screw around unintelligently and it is immediately dismissed. Because apparently killing yourself and doing things that aren't productive at all are totally popular these days. Discussion is for considering views (especially when certain ones are healthy and therefore correct), not following them....

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
What are you? Discussion is for fighting for your views and debating against others.

Is there anything else to put in this thread besides we all know we are animals? MM needs to grow some balls and finish what he started.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Arrogance is a noun. And I am not being arrogant.

lulq.jpg

Sleeping Rebirth

well we are Animals no question about that. well maybe we Evoled differently than others cus Apes still have some of are intelligance and other monkeys and even some mammels. also we have devloped techonlogy really fast, even though are science is quite young we haven't ventured out of are Solar System and we know about 4% of the known Universe. even though we have devloed quite fast but we are still animals in my view.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Is there anything else to put in this thread besides we all know we are animals? MM needs to grow some balls and finish what he started.

....So you want an endless round about of his nonsense again? Ok.

Donna da Ragione

Arrogance is a noun. And I am not being arrogant. There is nothing to be arrogant towards.

Why is it not true? I say people shouldn't screw around unintelligently and it is immediately dismissed. Because apparently killing yourself and doing things that aren't productive at all are totally popular these days. Discussion is for considering views (especially when certain ones are healthy and therefore correct), not following them....

Okay mister gibberish man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back