• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think i may be on to something? ...(little theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No, just sora's since he was a part of her birth.

Though it's safe to say the tampering with his memories also affected the people around him.
That was cited in HB by Aerith in KH2.

dearlybeloved19

nice theory and the way she wants to know about kairy reminds me of the way roxas wanted to know bout sora =o so it is reasonable to say there r very similar connections =o plus..in the trailer roxas axel and xion were said to be watching the sunset on destiny islands..just like sora kairi and riku do...hmmmm

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
nice theory and the way she wants to know about kairy reminds me of the way roxas wanted to know bout sora =o so it is reasonable to say there r very similar connections =o plus..in the trailer roxas axel and xion were said to be watching the sunset on destiny islands..just like sora kairi and riku do...hmmmm

i thought it was on twilight town clock tower, not destiny islands, but i have been proven wrong before

Iridium

Awards
Nah it was DI, it's in one of the scan translations on the main page.
Though a conversation does take place between Axel and Roxas numerous times in TT Clocktower.

Not with Xion however.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Actually there is an image with Axel, Roxas, and Xion eating ice cream
together on the Twilight Town Clocktower. I don't believe there have
been any images of the three at Destiny Islands. I think the description
of the three at Destiny Islands was a mistake, but it might also be correct.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
To give some food for thought:

When Sora turned into a Heartless, he described the process of forgetting. In other words, his memories were leaving him.

We know from the KH2FM scene that Roxas never received the memories (They didn't go to him and leave or anything like that) and obviously he had no memories of his time as Sora at all afterwards.

So, I'd like to pose a question: Where were those memories in the time that Sora was a heartless and Roxas was born?

...Can we be sure that he got all of them back?

Well, I really do think that this theory keeps the "Sora's memories of Kairi" theory alive and along with the quoted post above said, I think that this is plausible. Of course, we're probably not going to know what's real until we play Days, so I surely can't wait.

xxxtonyxxxx

makes sense how she's composed of sora's memories of kairi.

oh yeah i was also going to say that... i think sora was remembering things from kairi while she was in him i can't remeber but maybe her grandma used to call her ino and thats why xion is xION with those letters and something that can help this is that how Xemnas was named that because that was the name xehanort was going by at the time

Oh and also it would make sense if xion is soras memories because then xion might "disappear" at the same time as roxas because sora is back (with his memories) so know what can xion do if what she is composed of leaves her? answer: "disappear"

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
10 bucks says Xion is a completely new character with no ties to any existing character and that Square-Enix is just trying to mess with us.

Its already been stated that she has a connection with both Sora and Kairi. :/

Key of Valor

The Professor
Ever since it was anounced that there was a 14th Member,
it was clear that she entered the Organization before KH:CoM.

Theories that involve Castle Oblivion/Namine and Xion's origins
are unlikely because of this timeline. Memories of Kairi were in
Sora heart before KH:CoM. It fits in the timeline.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Ever since it was anounced that there was a 14th Member,
it was clear that she entered the Organization before KH:CoM.

I think you're a little wrong there. Timeline is that Xion appeared and joined Org. XIII in 365/2 Days, which is set in the year that Sora was asleep, following the preceeded events of CoM. So around this time, Roxas was the one already there and Xion was a new member. Get it?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Characters are often misled in Kingdom Hearts. The whole Organization called Sora Roxas. Something similar could apply here: people see different people in.. different ways.

-- Andy

MMTK

It would make sense that there were 3 nobodies formed because the game does play on the group of three or the trinity, sora donald goofy, kairi riku sora, terra ventus aqua, body soul heart, etc. all groups of three so it can be very possible that three nobodies were formed and that the third was just kept secret because she found her way, Roxas Xion Namine (maybe) or maybe Roxas is a complete nobody of sora, Xion is half sora and kairi, and Namine is just formed completely from kairi

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I think you're a little wrong there. Timeline is that Xion appeared and joined Org. XIII in 365/2 Days, which is set in the year that Sora was asleep, following the preceeded events of CoM. So around this time, Roxas was the one already there and Xion was a new member. Get it?

358/2 Days will cover Roxas's time in the Organization; this includes time before CoM even happened, which could very well indicate that Xion entered the Organization well before CoM.

Iridium

Awards
^Yes she did join before CoM, R-K kind of went over that.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
To give some food for thought:

When Sora turned into a Heartless, he described the process of forgetting. In other words, his memories were leaving him.

We know from the KH2FM scene that Roxas never received the memories (They didn't go to him and leave or anything like that) and obviously he had no memories of his time as Sora at all afterwards.

So, I'd like to pose a question: Where were those memories in the time that Sora was a heartless and Roxas was born?

...Can we be sure that he got all of them back?

..this was kind of my point - the main focus was of KAIRI when sora was in that state .. and it was her heart that had restored his physical form .. perhaps XION is the one who received sora's memories instead of roxas - but no matter how long sora was a heartless for, your question still stands - where are the memories and can we be sure sora got them back

the answer i would think to be true is this:
Xion received the memories from sora's heart of kairi and etc. (basically whatever she could've gotten during sora's time as a heartless) and that he DID get those memories back when kairi had restored him .. if she brought his body back - why couldnt she have brought his memories of her back too?? .. theres really nothing to discredit the possibility and if that hadnt been the case - then sora wouldnt have know who she was when he initially came back (if you remember, they were hugging - i think he wouldve reacted differently if his memory hadnt been restored as well) ....

Awards
Not this.
It doesn't disprove Xion being made of memories. At all.

..this was kind of my point - the main focus was of KAIRI when sora was in that state .. and it was her heart that had restored his physical form .. perhaps XION is the one who received sora's memories instead of roxas - but no matter how long sora was a heartless for, your question still stands - where are the memories and can we be sure sora got them back
Which is why I said it. You elaborated on what you think might have happened to his specific memories of Kairi, I gave an answer to what generally happened to his memories (they were released, but never went to Roxas).

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Which is why I said it. You elaborated on what you think might have happened to his specific memories of Kairi, I gave an answer to what generally happened to his memories (they were released, but never went to Roxas).

So who did they go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back