• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinkin'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

Don't know if this should go here or not, but I was thinking about the names of the organization members. Do they really HAVE to have an 'X' added to their name?

Also, Larxene's name might be Arlene. Just a thought what does anyone else think.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Yes, it's an initiation that has to be done, it signifies your Organization status.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
We already know. It's called an anagram. You jumble up some letters. Except this anagram has "X" added to show your a member of Org.XIII. *Awaits thread to close*

cstar777

well for a bit Namine was technecally in the organization and she has no X in her name so IDK

Muse

you look atrocious
You get one of the cloaks, yes, as it protects them from the effects of using the Corridors of Darkness, wasn't it?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yes, it protects their body fro m the void of the darkness as they travel through the CoD.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
idk.... which game was it mentioned in? was it even said in ny of the games??

It was said in the Secret Ansem Reports, though I forget which one, or the actual quote.
It was something along the lines of how they clothe themselves with nothingness so as to go about undetected throughout the worlds, and protected from being consumed by the darkness when going about the Corridors of Darkness.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
ooo. i never actually read the ansem reports. I just never felt obligated to. does it make a differnce in the game? I mean like does affect the difficulty of the game(not that it was too difficult nyway)

You get a better understanding of thngs in the KH universe. Makes it easier to make theories and things like that, but they are good to know.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
ooo. i never actually read the ansem reports. I just never felt obligated to. does it make a differnce in the game? I mean like does affect the difficulty of the game(not that it was too difficult nyway)

Reading the Ansem Reports doesn't affect the gameplay at all, but it does give you information on the previously unknown doings of Ansem the Wise, as well as deepening the plotline and giving you a better understanding of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back