• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ice Cream =/= Popsicles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiaCoral

at first it did, you kinda just go with the flow, y'know?

and i think 'sea-salt popsicles' sounds weird.......besides it's japanese translation, 'icecream' might mean both popsicles and icecream...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why would it be called a popsicle if it's so clearly got the word 'ice cream' in it's name?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura said that he tried sea salt ice cream in Disney Sea (I think), so he basically stuck it onto a stick for convenience.

And Smile is right. Popsicles and ice cream are basically just frozen liquid, and frozen liquid is ice.

αsiя

space coke
i didnt really care
where i come from ice cream is something cold and cotains more than 200 calories

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Keep in mind the shape of the ice cream is rectangular, whereas the shape of popsicles are more cylinder-ish

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And Smile is right. Popsicles and ice cream are basically just frozen liquid, and frozen liquid is ice.

Actually there's a world of a difference :\ for popsicles, you're dealing with frozen water while ice cream tends to be "frozen" milk and such.

Keep in mind the shape of the ice cream is rectangular, whereas the shape of popsicles are more cylinder-ish

I have popsicles shaped like that where I live, so uh, it means nothing.

A

Azrael

Anyone else find it weird that they call what they eat 'ice cream' when they are clearly Popsicles?

I'm surprised no one mentioned it's phallic ice cream.

A good tease for the RAX trio me thinks.

All this talk about ice cream makes me think about my fave ice cream vanilla with the topping Resse's Marshmallows and Chocolet suorp. mmmmmmmmmmm:lol:

WwhiptailwW

I'm English, and over here Ice lollies (aka, 'Popsicles') generally fall under the category of Ice Cream anyway.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Going by people that actually made the abomination
TOKYO DISNEY SEA D: It's all their doing! 'cause... I guess they had to put different kinds of ice cream in each land and Mermaid Lagoon had to get one. Or something like that. XD;

sorries, had to be a disney geek for five seconds 8D;;

But, everybody's right: it's definitely ice cream. xD; It's a completely different form in KH than it is at Tokyo Disney Sea (it comes in a little seashell?), but it's still ice cream.

¥

¥-Umbra

When Roxas, Axel, or Xion bite into the Ice cream, how come it makes a Popsicle sound? It's killing me...

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well does it really matter if its popsicles or ice cream?
But anyway, its ice cream, its made with cream not ice.
I mean Ice cream can be made on a stick.
Orange Dream Bars are just one of many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back