• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If No.14 is not Aqua...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takfloyd

...then it is Kairi. Those are pretty much the only female main characters. And since they're so secretive about No.14, she has to be someone we know.

Think about it. Kairi disappeared after KHI, and all we know about her after that is that she's been back on Destiny Islands. But what if she actually temporarily joined Org. XIII? She was after all a Nobody for a while when her heart was missing(No, not a Heartless! Heartless are hearts corrupted by darkness, Kairi still had a body but no heart, so she was a special case of Nobody) so the Organization could be led on by that. In KHII, when Kairi was kidnapped, she actually seemed to know what was going on, as if she'd crossed paths with the Organization before. Obviously she could also have lost her memory after leaving the Organization.

If this is correct, then we also know why No.14 left the Organization. Because they found out that Kairi did have a heart.

I don't know if any or all of this has been thought of before, since I don't really post in these forums... You could say I don't know the norms and standards around here. If this is somehow a n00b post, go ahead and tell me. Kthxbai.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
A good thought, but its highly unlikely, maybe impossible. For 1, Kairi herself was never a nobody. Namine is Kairi's nobody. And if she had been in Organization XIII, she would've met Roxas before, and therefore wouldn't have had to be introduced to him when he talked to her during Roxas' story. I just highly doubt its Kairi. I mean. Say she did meet up with them and lose her memory. Why? What point would that serve. They said that #14 is a key character and plays a big role. So I doubt its her.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I believe the 14th member is a completely new character,I doubt it's Kairi

Takfloyd

Exactly, she is a key character. If she was just some entirely new character who's important to the plot, they WOULD have shown her face. Just like they showed Roxas before the release of KHII. I'm still leaning towards Aqua, but Kairi's my second bet.

You had a point when you said Kairi would have recognized Roxasin their little "chat". But... maybe she did? Maybe that's part of why they connected?
Otherwise, she could easily have had her memory altered anyway. That seems to happen to everyone in this seires, so it's not a farfetched bet.

And I know Namine is Kairi's nobody, but she is, as stated all over the place, a special case. Her existing doesn't mean Kairi wasn't a nobody as well.

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
Nah, ain't a n00b post - this is just theorizing, nothing wrong with that. :)

Anyway. Yes, so like Xirsch said, it's highly improbable for Kairi to be the 14th Org.Member. Because Namine is Kairi's nobody, Kairi was never a Nobody 'herself'.

And when you say she seemed to know her way around...Namine was there as her guide. So there's the possible answer to that.

Just my 2 cents.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...then it is Kairi. Those are pretty much the only female main characters. And since they're so secretive about No.14, she has to be someone we know.

Think about it. Kairi disappeared after KHI, and all we know about her after that is that she's been back on Destiny Islands. But what if she actually temporarily joined Org. XIII? She was after all a Nobody for a while when her heart was missing(No, not a Heartless! Heartless are hearts corrupted by darkness, Kairi still had a body but no heart, so she was a special case of Nobody) so the Organization could be led on by that. In KHII, when Kairi was kidnapped, she actually seemed to know what was going on, as if she'd crossed paths with the Organization before. Obviously she could also have lost her memory after leaving the Organization.

If this is correct, then we also know why No.14 left the Organization. Because they found out that Kairi did have a heart.

I don't know if any or all of this has been thought of before, since I don't really post in these forums... You could say I don't know the norms and standards around here. If this is somehow a n00b post, go ahead and tell me. Kthxbai.

1. It can't be Kairi. she was on Destiny Islands until Axel kidnapped her in KH2.
2. Kairi's nobody is Namine
3. Princess of Heart; no darkness, remember?
4. It really isn't a noob post, it's a newb post. Believe it or not, there is a difference. Don't worry, we all make newb posts when we first get here; so no worries^_^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
At the end of KH1 Kairi was sent to Destiny Islands when all of the worlds were restored, there was no way for her to leave her planet because the bridges between worlds were closed again o-0

Kairi never became a "Nobody", perse, a "Nobody" refers to a specific chain of events and a very specific creation process taking place, Kairi was simply a limp lifeless body, and when her Heart was restored she became a normal person again D=

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the 14th memeber is a new character so it's more likey aqua than kairi

1. It can't be Kairi. she was on Destiny Islands until Axel kidnapped her in KH2.
Kairi could be on the island, but her nobody can go where ever she wants
2. Kairi's nobody is Namine
No Namine was "born" as a result of Kairi's heart into sora's and sora losing her heart. Namine is both Sora's and Kairi's

4. It really isn't a noob post, it's a newb post. Believe it or not, there is a difference. Don't worry, we all make newb posts when we first get here; so no worries^_^
hahaha, you're so nice.

anyways.

the number in the organization is the time the members joined.
that means the 14th member joined after Roxas.

I don't know if that means that she was also CREATED after roxas but if Aqua is in the past, and suppose she had a nobody, wouldn't that nobody be BEFORE roxas????

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

No way its kairi. first of all she can't fight for anything any theres no way they'd let her join she's not a nobody and when she met saix and axel she didn't know who they were meaning... this is a whole new character

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
No way its kairi. first of all she can't fight for anything any theres no way they'd let her join she's not a nobody and when she met saix and axel she didn't know who they were meaning... this is a whole new character

we were talking about Kairi's nobody, I think as the 14th member. Not Kairi herself.
and the 14th member came AFTER roxas. so if it "was kairi" and she didn't know saix or axel she still "could be the 14th member" because the 14th member came AFTER roxas.
but she's not. nor is her nobody cuz she doesn't have nobody (<----Lol).

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
In the recent Nomura interview he comfirmed #14 is the nobody of a completely new character. Thus removing namine, kairi, and possibly aqua from contention.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, as TMM, PMF, and others have pointed out, there's no way it's Kairi or Naminé. I'm wagering it's either Aqua's nobody (or possibly just Aqua, but I don't really see a whole person joining Org. XIII), or a whole new character.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
That's why I said possibly Aqua, because we don't know if Nomura is considering Terra, Ven, and Aqua new or not since we have seen them in the Final mix+ secret ending and KHII ending.

and that is why I'm enforcing your thought ^_^

But didn't numora confirm already that namine wasen't the 14th member?
Yeah, but everyong keeps saying why Kairi can't be the 14th member but are forgetting that she's not a nobody. and Namine is both Kairi and Sora's not just Kairi's alone.

A

Audo

-For Kairi to have a Nobody she could have had a heart, but when Roxas and Kairi 'meet' DiZ clearly says "I saw it when Roxas and Kairi's hearts crossed paths" Or something to that effect. Meaning she still had her heart when she was at Destiny Islands.
-Kairi's Nobody is Nami. Nami is not the member.
-Kairi was on DI after the worlds were restored,t here were no ways for he to leave the island unless she somehow managed to manipulate the Dark Corridors (impossible for her, i might add)
-The reason they arent revealing what they look like is because this 14th Member is supposed to be the BIG MYSTERY/STORY of 358/2 Days, if they told you who it was and what they looked like it would take away from it.
-and this isnt possible for a few other reasons but everyone's said them. Props for trying though!

UrbanQuattrus

I believe Nomura when he says that it is the nobody of an entirely new character. (Which means it probably isn't Olette's nobody.)

Keep in mind, Terra, Ven, Aqua, Master Xehanort and his lackey probably aren't the absolute only new characters in BBS. We don't even know exactly who the bad guys are, we don't know whether Terra becomes Xehanort, or whatever; maybe BBS's antagonist is a female whose nobody comes along at some point and joins the organization. Or maybe it's the nobody of a good or neutral side character in BBS. Or maybe we won't even see any reference to her in BBS at all.

Riku77

well I think it many things now:

1. It is definetely, because you have to be a nobody to be in the organization I thought.
2. Aqua has a good chance, but it is defenitely not sure or confirmed.
3. She does look kind of different than any other character we have seen.

So really I have know idea. I also think if I remember correcty she has silver hair and the nobodies usually have looks in common with their original forms so really I have no clue.

UrbanQuattrus

well I think it many things now:

1. It is definetely, because you have to be a nobody to be in the organization I thought.
2. Aqua has a good chance, but it is defenitely not sure or confirmed.
3. She does look kind of different than any other character we have seen.

So really I have know idea. I also think if I remember correcty she has silver hair and the nobodies usually have looks in common with their original forms so really I have no clue.

I don't think you can see her hair in the picture...

But if she does have silver or white hair, I'm giving up all RPGs/anime/Japanese media altogether, because I'm sick and tired of every other character of bad or ambiguous morality having long white hair.

Well, to be fair, that's really a standby of Nomura's. So I guess I'm tired of Nomura recycling his own tired concepts over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back