• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Well how else was he supposed to carry a guy taller than him? =3= the belt was the easiest solution.

I still found it awkward...If the only solution was to butt grab Riku...I would have told Riku to walk it off like a boss.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thankfully, Sora isn't as cold hearted as the rest of you and he helped his WOUNDED BEST FRIEND as much as he could.
I mean yeah, I enjoy the ass grab as much as the next rabid SoRiku fangirl but put it in proportions, jeez XD

Key

Exile
Awards
Thankfully, Sora isn't as cold hearted as the rest of you and he helped his WOUNDED BEST FRIEND as much as he could.
I mean yeah, I enjoy the ass grab as much as the next rabid SoRiku fangirl but put it in proportions, jeez XD

I'm not a SoRiku fan, but I have to agree with Smile on this one. It really IS the only way to carry someone who's that much taller than you, besides dragging them around o.o;

And he's not even grabbing his ass, he's grabbing his BELT. NOT THE SAME THING. XD

Narnianqueen

I would definitely wanna take out that scene where Sora Donald and Goofy do some stupid hand-holding dance and jump in a circle. I mean, you get to see a new and (only a little bit) more mature Sora for the first time, and he starts dancing around with Donald and Goofy like he's a frickin pre-schooler.

I get where you're coming from but that doesn't mean he can't be silly at some times.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The scene when Sora whispers to Donald and Goofy.

WTF DOES HE SAY?! LIKE 4 YEARS AND I STILL HAVEN'T FREAKIN' FIGURED IT OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back