• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but completely forgetting that Atlantica is optional in KH II and you can just skip it if you don't like it.

But but but but but ORICHALCUM+ ;w;

although it seems to be mostly a problem only for males...*ggg*

Of course. For quite a few girls, it's used as "shipping basis". Though to be fair I've met girls who disliked that and guys who were all for it.
I think quite a bit of this stems not necesarilly from the intensity of the SoRiku reunion which makes sense and had the series up to then basically lead up to it, but the rather harsh contrast between it and the SoKai reunion which feels quite lackluster in comparison.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
But but but but but ORICHALCUM+ ;w;

Of course. For quite a few girls, it's used as "shipping basis". Though to be fair I've met girls who disliked that and guys who were all for it.
I think quite a bit of this stems not necesarilly from the intensity of the SoRiku reunion which makes sense and had the series up to then basically lead up to it, but the rather harsh contrast between it and the SoKai reunion which feels quite lackluster in comparison.

Well, for that one...if one wants it, one has to endure Atlantica...but honestly, if you're just going for that skip Atlantica until you have all required spells, then rush the songs to get that O+, should be doable in 15 Minutes.
Personally I would have liked it better when Atlantica would have been a explorable world again, but I assume they just didn't want to improve the controls from KH I. I would like to believe that, if they would improve the controls for this world and add a storyline which would actually tie in to the main plot, Atlantica would be not so hated anymore.

Like you said, but weirdly I seem to be one of those few people who don't immediately see those "implications" and analyze the scene according to the circumstances. As for "shipping basis" and all that stuff, that's fandom and everyone should know this. Fandom is free and every person can do what they like, so I don't really condemn any pairing or any "genre", and as I've only very few characters I really don't like it's not a problem for me.

For the SoraKairi Reunion I've to admit that it seemed a bit rushed...but for Sora's reactions, I just deciphered it as him being a) taken by surprise and b) somewhat shy...and shortly after he did embrace Kairi after all...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kind of hard not to hug Kairi when she hugged him first X3;;; I can go on and on about this but let's put it at he clang to Riku in KH2, and walked up to both Riku and Namine in CoM and KH1. Kairi's the one he kept his distance from.

As for Atlantica, I personally wouldn't have minded it all that much if they could've kept from contradicting KH1.
Ursula's back like wtf lol now?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Kind of hard not to hug Kairi when she hugged him first X3;;; I can go on and on about this but let's put it at he clang to Riku in KH2, and walked up to both Riku and Namine in CoM and KH1. Kairi's the one he kept his distance from.

As for Atlantica, I personally wouldn't have minded it all that much if they could've kept from contradicting KH1.
Ursula's back like wtf lol now?

Yeah, although no one can complain that Sora was more focused on Riku, that was his main goal for KH II after all...I in his place would have been worried too after the one who you knew was the last to be with Riku (namely King Mickey) refused to disclose any information.
Kairi on the other hand was supposed to be safe and staying at home...but when Sora learned what happened in Twilight Town from Hayner and co. he went also quite concerned...not to mention his whole devotion to finding and rescuing Kairi during the Invasion at Hollow Bastion and that whole begging on Saix' feet for it...

Uh yeah, now I get at least where you are heading, I second that, the connection to KH I was not probably put in place...or rather, was non-existent. As for Ursula's return...if I remember it correctly there was one puny sentence in the journal about it.
And if one played KH I-Atlantica especially Ariel's actions and reactions come over as...uh, which word...err...dumb?
Probably it was an error for SE to use a more original story for Atlantica in the first KH and use the story of the movie in the second...

BTW, just noticed the Fanfic-link in your sig *write note to himself: Pay more attention to people's sigs*, when I have time on weekend I'll give it a shot...;)

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
Every scene of the little mermaid-world :| Luckily I found out fast enough I was able to skip that world - I never, and I mean NEVER, wanna see Sora dancing again O___." *nightmares*

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Every scene of the little mermaid-world :| Luckily I found out fast enough I was able to skip that world - I never, and I mean NEVER, wanna see Sora dancing again O___." *nightmares*

Then you should cut out some scenes from Halloween Town. And Sora and Jack entire limit :p

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Am I the only one who liked Atlantica?? I really enjoyed the singing and Sora dancing!! He was just so adorable!!

I just didn't like the scene where Kairi and Namine were running together in TWTNW before Saix stopped them (who was then stopped by Riku). I just...get so annoyed seeing them run like that. :/

Another Key

WAIT WTF? OPTIONAL!? AS IN YOU CAN BEAT THE GAME AND FIGHT FINAL XENMAS WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING IN ATLANTICA!? *faints*
I spent hoursssss getting the musicals right(I SUCK AT RYTHYM).........

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'd take out Atlantica entirely. Then again, if anything, it would probably do KH2 more justice adding more scenes and therefore more freakin' story to the damn game. KH2's problem isn't as much as lousy cutscenes as it is lack of story. For an instance, they could of sworn who was behind Jafar getting back out of his lamp. (i.e. Braig, Luxord, or even Saix would of worked, granted you'd have to finish Agrabah before TWTNW)

I'll take out any Xion scene

and add some dialogue between the SoKai hug in KH2. Something like this:

Kairi:*hug*
Sora: You'll still hug me? After all my broken promises?
Kairi: Yes. After all it's not really your fault.
Sora:*smiles and hugs back*

Crystal

Silver Member
The scene i would like to take out :
1) Atlantica and Pride Lands xDD
2) The scene where Kairi jumping from the ledge at TWTNW.
3) The scene where Kairi hug Sora -__-

B

BriFTW

I would take out Sora waking up so we could play as Roxas the whole time.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The Damn Sora/Riku butt grab scene!!! Take it out!! *Barks like a dog* Sorry about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back