• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realm Walker

I would take out the scene when Sora gets on his knees for Saix. I would keep the one where he gets on his knees in The World that Never Was, only instead of Riku, it would be Kairi.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I would take out the scene when Sora gets on his knees for Saix. I would keep the one where he gets on his knees in The World that Never Was, only instead of Riku, it would be Kairi.
What? Why? those scenes have nothing to do with each other.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Him crying for Kairi would make that scene absolutely retarded.
There is a REASON he cried for Riku and not Kairi.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, if I recall it right, Atlantica was completely optional in KH II so why getting upset about something you just can ignore.

Instead of taking out a scene i would rather expand some to make to story flow better...

As for that scene with Riku...there was nothing wrong with it. After all, finding Riku was one of Sora's main goals in KH II and his worries only went higher after they found Mickey and Riku wasn't with him.

Some people seem to put implications in that scene which weren't there and fail to understand the real reasons behind it.
Just because Sora is a boy it doesn't mean he has to show no emotions...

impart

Climb The Sky
when Soras crying like a little bitch baby at Riku's feet in TWTNW. hands down. That scene was just embarrassing.

PrinnyGod

Awards
I would definitely wanna take out that scene where Sora Donald and Goofy do some stupid hand-holding dance and jump in a circle. I mean, you get to see a new and (only a little bit) more mature Sora for the first time, and he starts dancing around with Donald and Goofy like he's a frickin pre-schooler.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Can all of Alantaca count?
This!

I would definitely wanna take out that scene where Sora Donald and Goofy do some stupid hand-holding dance and jump in a circle. I mean, you get to see a new and (only a little bit) more mature Sora for the first time, and he starts dancing around with Donald and Goofy like he's a frickin pre-schooler.
It's true that we weren't given a mature Sora which was a little disappointing. However, with the memory wipe of COM, Sora basically still had the mindset of a fourteen year old.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't think I've ever seen a 14 year old dance like that. I guess Sora's just a special case?
Sora's definitely a special case. Riku would never be caught doing a dance.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I wouldn't like to remove any scenes, just edit them.

Like Axel's death scene. Make it sound a little...I don't know, less gay? The cheesiest scene in the game.

Or when Axel steals Kairi from Twilight Town. Hayner and Pence could've tried A LITTLE harder to save Kairi.

There are more but these are the ones I'm most annoyed with.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
lol. I think I remember someone referring to Sora's dance and saying "I know now he'll never be a man" or something like that. Thank God we still have Riku.
That's definitely true; Sora will forever be a child... just remember the whole Santa situation in TNBC world? I thought that was cute though, but Riku will be man enough for the both of them.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That's definitely true; Sora will forever be a child...

I remember in Halloween town, when Jack mentions Santa Clause Sora is like a five year old when he reacts to it and I was like omfg what kind of 14 year old is excited to see santa clause.

Last edited:

PrinnyGod

Awards
That's definitely true; Sora will forever be a child... just remember the whole Santa situation in TNBC world? I thought that was cute though, but Riku will be man enough for the both of them.
Not trying to start turning this thread into a Sora HC, but IMO it was kinda sad that Ven was more mature than Sora, even though his heart was pure light, though I guess I'm just assuming Darkness=Maturity here or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back