• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
LOL, that would never happen with Disney on board...and furthermore i can imagine US parents going nuts if something in that direction would aspire. Especially in terms of blank skin I witnessed many parents in the USA going panic...i actually wondered if they censored the BBS prologue cuz there where some scenes where you could see some "more" of Ven than you usually know from KH games (aside from Sora's merman form of course).

Yeah, and because CoM is so crucial to the overall storyline I'm mad at Square for not releasing Re: CoM over here in Europe...damn, if just that stupid region lock wouldn't be there.

I think they have a good mix of characters here, and since Nomura implied that there might be a way for those "gone" to return we actually might see independent Naminè, Roxas and co. again somewhere in the future.
*imagines the first actual meeting between Kairi and Xion or Roxas and Ventus...what a confusion...*

Actually, all these pairings, regardless if gay or hetero, exist mostly only in the fandom, which I don't mind. The only one that remotely comes canon is Sora and Kairi.
As for Axel and Roxas...as nobodies they didn't understood a friendship fully, so i doubt they would understand a even more complex relationship let alone have one.
But I have to 100% agree, even if there was such an relationship intended, there would nothing be wrong with it and i would not view the characters lower or anything just because of such a thing.

It felt uncomfortable? Lol, i wonder about what you where thinking then.
But hey, maybe it's the way it is pronounced in english?
I've the german version of KH 2 with german synchro so maybe there the voice actors changed the atmosphere a bit.
Well, Axel had a frame of reference when it came to friendship, so, he arguably understood it a lot better than Roxas could.
Though, then when we consider the fact that Roxas had a heart, I'm pretty sure it means they both could understand what friendship meant, in the end anyway.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
personally, i wouldn't really want to remove scenes from KH2, only add them.
though, hm, maybe cut some of the "Sora. Donald. Goofy." bits.

[video=youtube;Vd5QZrJDV2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5QZrJDV2U[/video]

So annoying. the only time in the game that didn't say it in that order was the atlantica world

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;Vd5QZrJDV2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd5QZrJDV2U[/video]

So annoying. the only time in the game that didn't say it in that order was the atlantica world
...that made me laugh so much and give me a headache. It's so bad when it gets clumped together like that.

@ Sephiroth0812: Disney isn't pro-breasts in your face. XD Yeah, I'm 20 and my mom still rages at big-breasted women in anime shows or video games. NA parents are so silly.
I thought it was funny that Ven only was missing a shirt... I was a little confused. Was that to throw us off the trail of his relevance to Roxas? I felt like if they were going to de-shirt him they should have de-pantsed him as well. Not that I'm saying I wanted that. XD
I'm curious as to how we will help all of those characters and mend their pain. It makes me very anxious for the next games.
Also I agree, we percieve these pairings only. They aren't cannon; except Sora/Kairi. There were a couple of big fights over is Sora/Kairi was cannon... I believe it's pretty evident but oh well.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
...that made me laugh so much and give me a headache. It's so bad when it gets clumped together like that.

@ Sephiroth0812: Disney isn't pro-breasts in your face. XD Yeah, I'm 20 and my mom still rages at big-breasted women in anime shows or video games. NA parents are so silly.
I thought it was funny that Ven only was missing a shirt... I was a little confused. Was that to throw us off the trail of his relevance to Roxas? I felt like if they were going to de-shirt him they should have de-pantsed him as well. Not that I'm saying I wanted that. XD
I'm curious as to how we will help all of those characters and mend their pain. It makes me very anxious for the next games.
Also I agree, we percieve these pairings only. They aren't cannon; except Sora/Kairi. There were a couple of big fights over is Sora/Kairi was cannon... I believe it's pretty evident but oh well.

Lol, that Video reminded me so much of "The Huh?-Files", another fun video about how often the KH- characters went Huh? in KH I and II, and guess who made 2nd and 1st place with the most Huhs...hint, 2nd place came out at exactly 13th Huhs which was very fitting.

Silly, or just plain too conservative?
As for shirtless Venny...it's Nomura, we can never be sure if that will have a meaning later...remember, he was also shirtless in reality while wrapped in that blanket, not only in the awaking sequence. It could be clearly seen when he summoned Wayward Wind after newborn Sora mended his heart.
It might however just Master Xehanort wanted to be a bit of a pervert on his old days like hey, I snapped his heart in two, so why don't also rip his shirt off?
*gggg*, you know, that proposal of yours would have been censored for sure...even here in Europe...except you would generously concede Ven at least some boxers...XD
Yeah, the story holds promising aspects...and as I know Nomura, it wouldn't come that easy, i.e. for Xemnas knowing that the chamber of waking exists there must be more to it...I highly doubt Aqua would have informed him about it. And Xehanort, Maleficent and co. are going to pack some boulders on the road for sure.
This pairing issues come with any remotely successful franchise/game/book series etc. and sometimes it's even funny or interesting to read some. However I myself do always keep in the back of my head that the things happening in a doujinshi and/or Fanfic don't have anything to do with the original material.

@HeartSeams: That's why I said they didn't understood a friendship fully, I never tried to indicate they didn't know what a friendship is, just that they couldn't comprehend all facets of it. Axel had memories about a former, yes, but for Roxas, he seemingly had the ability to siphon actual real feelings from Ven's injured dormant heart, but that doesn't mean he actually understood them.

@Ven95:
Ok, now I understand your chain of thought better, but honestly I think you're overacting a bit. The dialogue wasn't that implying and as far as I remember Sora wasn't embarassed or disgusted on Axel's speech.
I've always said to myself while dealing with KH: It's all meant in the warm and fluffy way of friendship and bonding, nothing more...;)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Silly, or just plain too conservative?
As for shirtless Venny...it's Nomura, we can never be sure if that will have a meaning later...remember, he was also shirtless in reality while wrapped in that blanket, not only in the awaking sequence. It could be clearly seen when he summoned Wayward Wind after newborn Sora mended his heart.
It might however just Master Xehanort wanted to be a bit of a pervert on his old days like hey, I snapped his heart in two, so why don't also rip his shirt off?
*gggg*, you know, that proposal of yours would have been censored for sure...even here in Europe...except you would generously concede Ven at least some boxers...XD
Yeah, the story holds promising aspects...and as I know Nomura, it wouldn't come that easy, i.e. for Xemnas knowing that the chamber of waking exists there must be more to it...I highly doubt Aqua would have informed him about it. And Xehanort, Maleficent and co. are going to pack some boulders on the road for sure.
This pairing issues come with any remotely successful franchise/game/book series etc. and sometimes it's even funny or interesting to read some. However I myself do always keep in the back of my head that the things happening in a doujinshi and/or Fanfic don't have anything to do with the original material.
I remember him being shirtless in both areas... I really hope Master Xehanort wasn't having a pedo moment but that seems the most plausible. XD
Oh course he could have boxers... I just thought the shirt thing was so random. I hope it will get touched upon again but I'm not so sure it will.
The next few games will be exciting, I can't wait. Especially to learn about the Chambers of Repose and Waking. There are so many questions left unanswered.
Of course, it's a reason why I like KH. Leaving the pairing possibilities up to the imagination allows a wide variety of pairings and many happy fans. The fan rage over Kairi/Sora becoming a cannon couple is crazy. Fanfics and fan-art can have a tendency to make the pairings seem like great ideas. XD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I remember him being shirtless in both areas... I really hope Master Xehanort wasn't having a pedo moment but that seems the most plausible. XD
Oh course he could have boxers... I just thought the shirt thing was so random. I hope it will get touched upon again but I'm not so sure it will.
The next few games will be exciting, I can't wait. Especially to learn about the Chambers of Repose and Waking. There are so many questions left unanswered.
Of course, it's a reason why I like KH. Leaving the pairing possibilities up to the imagination allows a wide variety of pairings and many happy fans. The fan rage over Kairi/Sora becoming a cannon couple is crazy. Fanfics and fan-art can have a tendency to make the pairings seem like great ideas. XD

Well, you never know what's up with our geezernort, an antagonist can be everything...even that. Just as Nomura says, use your imagination and come to your own conlusions...
...and that might even be one of the reasons Nomura remains so vaguely about certain things, as not to alienate some "factions" of the fandom.

Yup, the interest is going up here as well. And since I read the Nintendo 3DS will be compatible with normal DS-Games, maybe, if I can get the money together, I'll get a 3DS and then I'll be KH-drugged with Days, Re: Coded and 3DS.
Next goal is a PS3 however, wanna finally play FF XIII with bad-ass Lightning.

Anyways, thanks for the friend invitation, I appreciate it. ;)
*yawns*...since here I have already 3 o'clock in the morning I should probably think about getting to bed...lol

See (or rather read) ya later...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, you never know what's up with our geezernort, an antagonist can be everything...even that. Just as Nomura says, use your imagination and come to your own conlusions...
...and that might even be one of the reasons Nomura remains so vaguely about certain things, as not to alienate some "factions" of the fandom.

Yup, the interest is going up here as well. And since I read the Nintendo 3DS will be compatible with normal DS-Games, maybe, if I can get the money together, I'll get a 3DS and then I'll be KH-drugged with Days, Re: Coded and 3DS.
Next goal is a PS3 however, wanna finally play FF XIII with bad-ass Lightning.

Anyways, thanks for the friend invitation, I appreciate it. ;)
*yawns*...since here I have already 3 o'clock in the morning I should probably think about getting to bed...lol

See (or rather read) ya later...
Ugh it's so true. Xehanort is so crafty... maybe Nomura tells us to draw our own conclusions because he doesn't want to admit he's made a pedo-bad guy. XD Also I agree, he's very good at not alienating the factions of the fandom, as you put it.
Yeah, I have also read that the Nintendo 3DS has backwards compatibility for the DS games. You'll be in for quite the KH overload then. :3
I need a PS3 as well... I'm anxious to play as Lightning. And Versus is looking great.
Of course, it was fun talking with you! G'night!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Such as...?
Well for me there are questions left unanswered. I still don't know what happens in Coded or Re:Coded, as I've been avoiding spoilers.
I feel like I have a lot of questions about the Chambers. Not so much Waking as with Repose. For instance, will Repose be broughten up in later games? Will we get to see more of it? Are we going to retrieve Aqua's keyblade and armor? As well, as will we find out if the Chamber of Repose was any use to Xemnas? etc. I should have specificed more that they are mainly questions I wonder about, sorry.

I totally love how this thread went from changing KH2 Scenes to discussing how much of a pedo Xehanort is. :)
I love it too. XD

PrinnyGod

Awards
The one mystery I really want to see solved is how the hell they're going to save Terra? I can't see Xehanort digging his claws out of his er... body? very easily. Course, I also wanna see if Ven's body has decayed after being left in a room for 10 or so years...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The one mystery I really want to see solved is how the hell they're going to save Terra? I can't see Xehanort digging his claws out of his er... body? very easily. Course, I also wanna see if Ven's body has decayed after being left in a room for 10 or so years...
I know, saving Terra is going to be one crazy challenge. Maybe the power of light will save him. XD Honestly though, I'm not sure. It's making me really excited to find out though.
I bet the Chamber of Waking froze time or something crazy so Ven will still be about 15. XD
It's so funny how this was set up so that TAV will stay the same ages they were in BBS when we encounter them with Sora.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The one mystery I really want to see solved is how the hell they're going to save Terra? I can't see Xehanort digging his claws out of his er... body? very easily.
Riku having Terra's heart would probably make it easier...

Course, I also wanna see if Ven's body has decayed after being left in a room for 10 or so years...
It hasn't. Without a heart, the body doesn't age.

PrinnyGod

Awards
It's so funny how this was set up so that TAV will stay the same ages they were in BBS when we encounter them with Sora.
Considering how Lulu's pregnancy in FFX-2 didn't affect her size at ALL, I was kind of expecting this.

Also, forgot about the whole reason why the nobody's don't age. (no heart) woops.

Riku having Terra's heart would probably make it easier...
Was it ever confirmed that his heart went into Riku after Ansem's explosion? I can't remember.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
When Sora saw Mickey in Twilight Town.
I liked it better when he was unseen and kept mysterious in KH1.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Ohh... must be one of those vague kind of hints that I don't get right away.
No, it's just this:
—Is that to say that there’s a possibility that within Xehanort’s Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku’s heart, there might remain something of Terra…?
NOMURA:
That’s also a riddle connected to the next story, so everyone please use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back