• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm thinking of getting KH: COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
You should get it,it gets fun and then hard.But it is a good game for travling around(not able to get to ur console)

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
I AM WARNING YOU DO NOT BUY THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You would be much better off buying the manga series which cost less and doesn't waste your time with the endless perils of the game. Beating it felt great but the fact that it is out dated and that you can just read the story I would not get it. It is fun but so hard.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Who cares if its hard,thats what the game was meant to be anyway,HARD.
Buy the game

hier222

if you have a ds you should buy but if u a gameboy it might be hard to see sometimes but either way BUY THE GAME

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The game is awesome, buy it.

Just make sure that if you get easily frustrated, you can contain yourself.

Because you WILL get angry.

kh is ba

I had fun with that game when I got it and still play it on trips so I would get it if I were you. Re: CoM would probably be good too if you are already going to get fm+

xickae

If I were you I certainly would buy the game. Although the game is short, it is really fun and you can use abilities from the first game and new abilities that can only be used with the card system. But honestly playing it on the GBA is kind boring, if you can buy KH II FM+ and you will gain KH re:CoM with even more abilities, the coolest scenes of the three games thus far, harder than the original and what is better even if you don't understand Japanese the game will show what is needed to use the abilities and don't worry you will find all the scenes subbed at youtube. So in my opinion buy KHII FM+ even if you won't use KHII FM+ at least you will have the best KH CoM.

Bastion

lol after all these years, i've hadnt had the chance to play.

i might just buy it next weekend ^.^

Blue

home is where the heart is
The original CoM is for the Gameboy Advance.
The remake Re:CoM is for the PS2,which comes along KH2:FM+.

Got any more questions? ;D

Bastion

hmm i never knew chain of memories was for the ps2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back