• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~In the Darkness Bind Them~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Yay!=^_^= *continues pointing*HUZZAH!xD

How long have you been in the beta buisness, Goldie-chan Because I recall K&S writing hers long ago..

Enough being off topic with meh!>.<

*Is tempted to say something in a scary voice to Anonymous.. xD*.. I feel more saidst than usual today..o.o

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Oh no you don't! *points with Stewie glare*
MWUHAHAHA

Mmm... I'm too lazy to revise the poem right now...
Maybe later :D

I also want to say that I want maybe one more review... I like reviews a whole lot!
And I decided to become a... "beta"? I am confused as to what GoH said they were in short supply of...
Whatever! xD

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Not yet Tao... :D
Mmm... I wouldn't mind.
But Fenris always seemed just a tad bit odd to me... o_O

Golden_x_Heart

To answer your question a little back, Tao, it wasn't long after "In the Spotlight" was made that I became a beta. And about K&S, I use to talk to her all the time, and we joined about the same time.
ANYWHO, I think GoH wanted you to work on one of the departments. They talk about it on the first page.
Yeah, WAY off topic. Soooo,
UPDATE-AY. NOW-AY.
<3

edit: Yeah, Fenris always kinda scared me...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Confuzled... (word I randomly used)

Anyway, I am revising the next chapter. It came out wrong when I re-read it. It may take a while...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
"Anon"? Whatever :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm not joking. I reread it after I wrote a small piece of the next one and I knew it wouldn't do. It wasn't detailed enough... you couldn't really tell what was going on. But to make up for the delay, I'll give you some insight on it:
The next chapter includes one original character (who needs more details), an org. member, and Diz.

I don't think you'll get who the original character is unless I decribe that person in more detail. Is that reasonable? :D

But I am actually iffy about the whole chapter... it seems to me that it is too random. Whatever! I'll fix it up, post it, and then take it down and revise it if I hate it =D

Golden_x_Heart

NO WHAT? MAYBE I WAS TOO LAZY TO TYPE "ANONYMOUS." IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEALEOOO?
I'm joking. But hey, isn't it better than the other name I gave you? What was it... Nonney? Something like that. >.<
ANYWHOOO, I think you're being too pickey! Just post it and see what we think! You know I'll be honest, and I'm sure Tao will be too.
Don't be such a chicken wuss! ... Wow, that's new for me...
Yeah, so I'm done. And my final vote is for you to JUST POST THE DARN THING!
<3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
How about "Mouse" or somthing (...wait, forget I ever said that! xD)
I know Tao called me "Killer" once... or was that you? But now that doesn't fit... but atleast it beats Nonny!

I'll post it later tonight. Just a few more touches... really :D

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Alrightly, ask and ye shall recieve.

All in all, I think it's very good. Your descriptions should be exalted, and it's well told.

Though I didn't actually know it was Namine' until I read the part about her sandals ... funny how people are recognized. xD

Yet despite the fact that I feel oddly ... proud of this accomplishment, for you bring a good name to the writer's community, I still got the feeling that something was missing.

After some contemplation, I decided that you lack, though not much, in insight.

Yes, I think I know now. Reading it felt very light. As though there was little under the veneer of your narration.

That sounds negetive, but don't take it the wrong way. Remember that I'm very picky.

I think that, perhaps, you need to dive into the mood of this story more ... but don't ask me how. It's hard to do more than direct people in the right direction for something so intimate ... and who knows a story better than its creator?

Well, I've spoken my general feeling, and I leave you with a hope for this fic and the confidence that it will do well, possibly even better than what it started as, which is still highly a commendable state.

I'll check up on this. Good luck!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
THANK YOU!!!!
I'm sorry, but I am a bit unsure about on thing you mentioned...
Insight as to what, exactly? o_O

I see (and comprehend) what you are hinting at about mood...
I actually agree with you! That's what was making it seem like crap, the lack of purpose, or mood, as you reffered to it...
(did I misinterpret you?)

Thank you for reviewing.
(Now if only I could get a few more that are helpful like yours :) )

That review actually just got me in the mood to write... curious (and apparently to apply my multi-faceted vocabulary xD).

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, bad news:
I believe my laptop just crashed, which is the computer I write my fics on. So, I am on my old computer (Yuck!) and will not be able to revise, let alone get up, the new chapter :(
I am still unsure, but boy my laptop is in bad shape!
Eww... Double post...
(Just my luck, right? xD)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
T_T Sorry to hear that Anonymous! I hope you can get someone to fix the computer!.. Reminds me of the old computer I was using until it crashed.. My Mom still has to fix it...

That is the second person I know that has happened to! T_T .... I hope there isn't some hacker currently... Then again.. It may just be a coincedence at to this happened to now that I think about it.. But still... And that didn't make sense... Most viruses are made by hackers.... For they are man made.... Unless, there is too much stuff on a computer...

I hope there is someway to get your laptop fixed! T_T

(..o.o I don't recall calling you,"Killer,"....o.o Unless of course I would be talking about it positively in your last fic when you killed a certain girl I oh so very much HATE!=^_^=)

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Lol... Why is it that everyone's computer is crashing, though? You are the third person I know about that, well, anyway, to get onto topic, I hope everything works out soon! T_T I hope you still continue it... After all... Unless my memory is currently not functioning properly, you have only posted on chapter, but if you would like to regain thoughts for awhile, we shall wait!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Wow! I got lucky. It was just a pretty violent malfunction, not a complete crash :D
It should be working again soon, so just be patient.
And no, I'm not stopping. I just started!
I'll try to write some on this computer, and then post it, but I feel wierd when I write on this one! o_O

(Tao, you don't remember? BH"Killer"? Or was that in somebody's sig...? Goldie? o_O )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back