• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Inheritance Cycle- Eragon, Eldest, and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
How's that a spoiler? We've known about him being in there since the end of Brisingr.
Cause you don't find out that he still trains Eragon and Saphira till later in the book.

Anywho.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Those of you who have already read ahead or even finished, it you must confirm this thought of mine, use spoiler tags (obviously) but don't expect me to reply to them until I've passed the point myself or finished the book.

Just read the bit where Murtagh kidnapped Nasuada, and I'm now almost completely convinced that the green dragon shall hatch for her. I've been wondering how the hell it'd hatch for Arya considering there are only like 500 pages left in the book. Granted, a lot can happen in that time, but by the time they reach Uru'baen and somehow gain access to the egg for it to hatch for Arya, I don't see it being of any consequence for the story. It won't have been around all that long and certainly won't grow to full-size. So I'm calling it; he's Nasuada's dragon, which I don't believe anyone was expecting, but I can see it working out. She is a strong individual. I'm still holding out for Arya since I absolutely adore her and I want the next rider to be an elf, but I'll have to wait and see.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Those of you who have already read ahead or even finished, it you must confirm this thought of mine, use spoiler tags (obviously) but don't expect me to reply to them until I've passed the point myself or finished the book.

Just read the bit where Murtagh kidnapped Nasuada, and I'm now almost completely convinced that the green dragon shall hatch for her. I've been wondering how the hell it'd hatch for Arya considering there are only like 500 pages left in the book. Granted, a lot can happen in that time, but by the time they reach Uru'baen and somehow gain access to the egg for it to hatch for Arya, I don't see it being of any consequence for the story. It won't have been around all that long and certainly won't grow to full-size. So I'm calling it; he's Nasuada's dragon, which I don't believe anyone was expecting, but I can see it working out. She is a strong individual. I'm still holding out for Arya since I absolutely adore her and I want the next rider to be an elf, but I'll have to wait and see.
I'll try not to spoil it TOO much but The fourth Dragon really doesn't have that big a role in the books.
Won't tell you who though cause you don't find out till later

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just finished reading it. I'm letting the ending sink in.
It's not what I wanted to happen... but it fits well.

I really want CP to write more.
And, I, now for some reason, really want more movies to happen (restarting with Eragon, of course). Some of the things in Book 4 really, in my opinion, be better to see in picture. Just need to get a better company to get a hold on the rights (Warner seems best).

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I just finished reading it. I'm letting the ending sink in.
It's not what I wanted to happen... but it fits well.

I really want CP to write more.
And, I, now for some reason, really want more movies to happen (restarting with Eragon, of course). Some of the things in Book 4 really, in my opinion, be better to see in picture. Just need to get a better company to get a hold on the rights (Warner seems best).

I echo all of these thoughts. I feel like I may have said this early, but I felt like he started writing book 5 at the end of book 4. I really want to see more.

Also, I want the movies to be revamped. The first Eragon was terrible, that and you couldn't possible make the rest of the series with everything that was left out. Man I want to write more, but I'm too tired so yeah these are my basic thoughts.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Already pretty much confirmed that he's going to keep writing. Read the acknowledgments.

But yeah I definitely want a remake of Eragon movie/continuation.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
My friend dared say Eragon was one of his favorite movies.
So, I decided he and I will watch and I will point out everything wrong with it as it goes on.
He can't believe how much I've talked through it.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
^ I know, first, There was no Solembum, Second, Roran was going to work in Therinsford, not being Recruited into the royal army.
No mentioning of Katrina, Horst looked like an old, balding, coot. Then they had to change around locations.... And Angela seemed more like the mystical mature spellcaster, whereas in the books she seemed sassy, fun loving and she's a great warrior and spellcaster to boot!

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That makes Harry Potter, the Ink trilogy, the Peter Pan prequel books, and the Inheritance Cycle completed. The only continuing series I've got left from my childhood at this point are Artemis Fowl and the still forthcoming Heroes of Olympus/Percy Jackson books. Soon, I'll have finished them all T-T

At this rate, the story from my childhood that'll take the longest to see through to the end is Kingdom Hearts. Of course XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back