• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Iron Prisoner IV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
Can someone tell me how to beat him? He's driving me crazy. I unlocked the last arena mode in the MA but he's the only boss I can't beat. So can anyone tell me what commands to use and what level I have to be to beat him?

I'm level 67 on my Ventus file and I'm using Void Gear.

so wait... you mean to say you beat VS and yet your having trouble with Iron Prisoner IV o_O that just seems odd to me cuz i found him to be much easier than VS even before i found out that Firagas stun him.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Cooll... I never play multiplayer in Mirage Arena before..

Same.Heard from somewhere, you need a PS3 for multiplayer right?

Er, I thought you can play it online

@ Stars: Multiplayer is the same as solo, it just makes the fights easier. (There is some things you can get with medals that heals the whole group, etc.)

@ Crystal: You don't need a PS3, Just another person with a PSP and the copy of the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That's playing on LAN right?
If I wanted to play with people who stay in other country, can i? xD

For that, you'll need a PS3 with Adhoc Party.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
Oh.. so, that's LAN right? :3
I gotta try for that.

Idk... What is LAN?

All I know is that when I wanna kick my ex-boyfriend's ass in Mirage Arena, alls I gotta do is press the "Online" option and just add another round of humiliation next to the 3 time of losses and Jerk-ness he has. :3

Crystal

Silver Member
Idk... What is LAN?

All I know is that when I wanna kick my ex-boyfriend's ass in Mirage Arena, alls I gotta do is press the "Online" option and just add another round of humiliation next to the 3 time of losses and Jerk-ness he has. :3

Local Area Network.
You can play with people who around you. :3

flurryflames

Wow a lot of helpful hints. Iron Prisoner IV is so annoying. Even if you attempt to shotlock him he still disappears into the ground and then you lose your lock on him as a target. Which then makes it difficult because you don't know where he is in the meantime. I will see if any of these techniques work on him. The third one was a pain as well, but invincibiltiy worked great.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm not looking forward to fighting him as Terra with his sucky dogeroll.

Absolute

I'm not looking forward to fighting him as Terra with his sucky dogeroll.

Make sure you take off that second slide move from terra. It doesn't give you invulnerability like his actual dash dodge.

Its the same argument between regular dodge roll and thunder roll.

Crystal

Silver Member
Wow a lot of helpful hints. Iron Prisoner IV is so annoying. Even if you attempt to shotlock him he still disappears into the ground and then you lose your lock on him as a target. Which then makes it difficult because you don't know where he is in the meantime. I will see if any of these techniques work on him. The third one was a pain as well, but invincibiltiy worked great.

This is true. But Mine Square would help when he re-appear to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back