• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it me or did the RP section disapear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Its there.....

Must be another glitch like the time you lost all your posts. You might wanna get your computer checked, ya?

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
No, ok what ever mod took the rp away from me, reveal yourself. I used link, Star Light no permission to this page blah blah. Listen I'm in a bitchy mood so will you let me view RP then I'll be on my way there.

Aphex

.Inspire.
No, ok what ever mod took the rp away from me, reveal yourself. I used link, Star Light no permission to this page blah blah. Listen I'm in a bitchy mood so will you let me view RP then I'll be on my way there.

roflbbqchips. No need to PMS, your Rp's sucked bawls anyway.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Not a fuckin joke. Where did it go. That's not fare. Again bitchy mood.

1zyvb6f.jpg

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Ok, not funny, not funny.

Thanks to who ever allowed entry for it to me again. I have a feeling I'll be in a bad mood all week so don't mess with me.

Next time I'll think of that, KHVandred, just whhen in bitchy mood I don't think and so fourth. And before this goes to far, closed by me.

Edit: ok what happen to the close button for premiums and platnum, never mind. Forget.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Ok, not funny, not funny.

Thanks to who ever allowed entry for it to me again. I have a feeling I'll be in a bad mood all week so don't mess with me.

Next time I'll think of that, KHVandred, just whhen in bitchy mood I don't think and so fourth. And before this goes to far, closed by me.

Edit: ok what happen to the close button for premiums and mods, never mind. Forget.

Oh my. A threat! Whatever shall we do?!

Grow up, Star. Just a section. Mature enough? I think not.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would, but I can't rep you again.
My lips are still red from the last time I kissed your ass.

Back