• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is it possible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

Do you think its possible to beat Birth by sleep without being able to read an ounce of japanese? just wondering lol. i would rather wait for it in english

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Pretty much. It would just be much harder. Much, much, much harder.

Malevolence

Raw Life
at least you'll experience japanese if you haven't already. oh and there are translations you know.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I wouldn't try doing that, but I think it could be done, it would just be really hard like Lonbilly said

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Languages don't have weight, so theoretically someone who doesn't know an ounce of Japanese could be fluent in it

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Dude i already finished it fine in japanese and i dont know japanese at all. I enjoyed it as much as any other kh, its easy, and translations

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's entirely possible. You'll pretty much be able to figure everything out via trial and error, even if you don't understand it. That's how I beat my Ruby version of Pokemon. Click things and see what happens :D

AxelRikuRoxas

DUDE... get the game its amazing, i have it, im english speaking mostly. played fm2 in jap which was easy. this game was a little difficult with commands, but on khwiki and i posted here a bunch of the items and spells translated. for cutscenes look up strwbrry on youtube. great subbed videos. i watch the video at the same time as the cutscene and enjoy the action. im on aquas story right now... proud mode ftw

honestly its awsome best kh yet
so dark for disney...its awsome o_O

Birnax

If a person can't speak or read japanese they shouldn't be importing games from Japan. Period.

State

Awards
Languages don't have weight, so theoretically someone who doesn't know an ounce of Japanese could be fluent in it

That's true. One of my teachers pronounces "I don't speak English" quite well.
Anyhow, I think BbS is a bit straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back