• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title....)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

Re: is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title..

Even though I don't like his music, I thought he did a good job for Roxas. Not great, but good.

Anyway, it's unconfirmed if he's coming back. I do want the the orginial cast for Days though...

yea, there is one song that i like by him though, its called "tell her" its pretty good, look it up

Grey

Re: is jesse macartinie comming back for 362/2 days( i can never remember the title..

Jesse definately fits the appearance part of Roxas, I thought his voice acting was pretty decent. But now, if they replace his voice actor, I'd be pretty pissed. Mainly because I got pissed with the fact that Namine and Kairi's (Who I hate although I love her actress) got replace by Megan Martin and Alyson Stoner. Original actors/actresses are the best, in my opinion.

Yeah, it really annoyed me that Hayden wasn't Kairi's voice actor in Re: CoM, but I want to say that was only because of scheduling problems. I don't think it was the issue of "oh, I'm sick of VAing for KH, I won't return."

I really hope both Ven and Roxas are voiced by Jesse McCartney again. He did an amazing job as Roxas's VA, and the voice fit, much like a lot of the other VAs. I want to say the only VA who didn't exactly fit at first was David Gallagher for younger Riku, and even that is a bit of a stretch.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I`ll be angry if Jesse McCartney isn`t Roxas`s VA! I thought he did a really good job in KH2, and I don`t like it when they change VA`s.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

358/2 Days. And I don't think that he's confirmed it yet.

it pretty much is.

i think Disney can come a'calling whenever they want a job done.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

McCartney + Martini = macartinie?

Yeah, I can guarantee he'll be back. Roxas' Japanese VA is returning, so that's a pretty good indicator.
I don't think Japanese VA = English VA returning.

I didn't like Namine's and Kairi's VAs for Re:CoM either(Camp Rock ew) I think it was to make them sound younger(which I don't get why they didn't do it Sora and Riku) which they failed at. I really liked Kairi's VA, even though I hate her. Ugh, this reminds me how much I miss Billy Zane...even though he left.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

tl;dr
Nothing's confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back