• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just a thought ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
So since we start off in Traverse Town. I am wondering if youll see Ghepetto or Pinochio.

And is there a possibility of them going back to their world ? I mean i dont think there was a Pinochio world in KH before. I think it would be interesting to see one. Maybe Sora or Riku will turn to a donkey XD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So since we start off in Traverse Town. I am wondering if youll see Ghepetto or Pinochio.

And is there a possibility of them going back to their world ? I mean i dont think there was a Pinochio world in KH before. I think it would be interesting to see one. Maybe Sora or Riku will turn to a donkey XD

I'm sure they got back to their own world by now. Maybe not, but I believe they are back home.

billyzanesucks

*sighs at topic name*
You're amazingly original.

I'm guessing they went back to their old world

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Good job on the sarcasm.

I'd still like to see Sora or Riki go to their home land.

If the old Kingdom Hearts pattern sticks, then only at the begining and the end D:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think the odds are pretty good that we'll see a Pinnochio world. Judging from the unused sprites in Days, the world was intended to be used there, but things didn't pan out. Nomura is obviously interested in making it. I think this goes for Jungle Book as well, being an unused world in BbS. I bet we'll see both of them in DDD.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think the odds are pretty good that we'll see a Pinnochio world. Judging from the unused sprites in Days, the world was intended to be used there, but things didn't pan out. Nomura is obviously interested in making it. I think this goes for Jungle Book as well, being an unused world in BbS. I bet we'll see both of them in DDD.

That is a very good idea. Now I want to see them.

blueheart

Bronze Member
They probably went back to their homeworld. We might go there in KH3D, that's the only way we would see Geppetto or Pinochio.

Wait, if Jiminy Cricket had the same homeworld as them, why is he still in Disney Castle in Recoded? xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
They probably went back to their homeworld. We might go there in KH3D, that's the only way we would see Gepetto or Pinochio.

Wait, if Jiminy Cricket had the same homeworld as them, why is he still in Disney Castle in Recoded? xD

Because that's his job, he is the chronicler for Disney Castle.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They probably went back to their homeworld. We might go there in KH3D, that's the only way we would see Geppetto or Pinochio.

Pinocchio doesn't need him anymore anyways. He's a real boy now.

Mr Yippie

Here's a thought; will we be seeing the dalmations again? We never got to see their world.

I think Cruella's mansion and the surrounding countryside would be great to visit.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Here's a thought; will we be seeing the dalmations again? We never got to see their world.

I think Cruella's mansion and the surrounding countryside would be great to visit

I doubt it. They only like putting fictional or more colorful worlds in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
They may have the giant whale.
But they'd be in their own world by now

raycat27_2003

Awards
Maybe you'll have to save Pinocchio from turning into a donkey and you have a 20 minute time limit to do so.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

It seems like they're focusing more on Neku and co for Traverse Town this time around, so probably not.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Plus, the dalmations would be full-grown by now. Lol

It's possible no time passes in the Dream Realm - or at least, like in the RoD where ten years in the RoL is like... Weeks/months. And that's probably where the Dalmatians world would be, so I could see it easily fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back