• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's dumb poem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

Technically, she got the words of the poem herself.

She was thinking about her friend Sora.

Just because she's useless, give the redhead one little exception for this one.

She missed Sora and Riku.

really? she didn't seem to bent out of shape during the "lost year"

i mean really she is the WORST girlfriend EVER

A

Azrael

really? she didn't seem to bent out of shape during the "lost year"

i mean really she is the WORST girlfriend EVER

That's what happens when you forget because of a certain memory witch,

Sora and Kairi are just friends.

Swxpert

That's what happens when you forget because of a certain memory witch,

Sora and Kairi are just friends.

oh sure blame namine, well kairis memory of riku was fine and she didn't go off on her own develop her character and search of him? no she went about he daily life like nothing was wrong

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well she didn't have much choice considering her role in the games.
Oh yeah she's just going to fly off on her gummi ship the rest of the gang back on DI and Pluto would be a summon and- no.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
oh sure blame namine, well kairis memory of riku was fine and she didn't go off on her own develop her character and search of him?

How, pray tell, would she be able to do that?

And I'm pretty sure I don't wake up in the morning and say "Hm, I think I'll develop my character today."

Please use a little sense in your post that isn't clouded by constant hate for a character.

no she went about he daily life like nothing was wrong

Something's wrong when she refuses to go back to the island until she remembers someone that no one else knows.

Otherwise, what was the point of the cutscene with Selphie and her?

Ren

adios motherfucker
Despite how unpoetic the letter was, is bashing her like that really necessary?
No, she can't think for herself because she's a video game character. If anything, you should be blaming the people who wrote the game, as well as the people who translated them into English.

Some people go too far out of their way to bash Kairi and it's getting really pathetic.

Cissy

Bronze Member
No, she can't think for herself because she's a video game character. If anything, you should be blaming the people who wrote the game, as well as the people who translated them into English.

Some people go too far out of their way to bash Kairi and it's getting really pathetic.
The letter wasn't supposed to be poetic anyway; Kairi was just trying to get her point across in a persuasive, believable manner, and reveal her true feelings to Sora.

I'm not even sure where Kairi's credibility factors into this discussion.

Qarx

Wasn't trying to bash her (at least, not very hard).

There are perfectly acceptable reasons to hate/dislike her, but her unoriginality isn't one of them.

This has gone on long enough.

/thread?

Awards
Why did she copy it? Well I dunno maybe she wrote it?! The poem in the KH1 menu trailer was a poem made for her, it was a foreshadow for the second game to come. Don't call things dumb just because you don't get it, cause if that's your way, then i dont get you.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
It's already been established that the thread starter wishes this closed, and yet, KingdomheartsII, you've still posted.

Irony. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back