• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kairi's KH3 outfit revealed by Union X datamine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As Kingdom Hearts 3's release approaches, fans have been wondering when we'd finally see Kairi, the Princess of Heart, in all her splendor. Her new outfit had been teased in Union X's 3rd anniversary artwork, but she had yet to make an appearance in any trailers for the long-awaited conclusion in the Xehanort saga.

However, it appears she may soon be making an appearance, as her new outfit was datamined in the latest Union X update by @Roboloid. Featuring a pink and black dress, black ruffles on one side of her skirt and plaid on the other, with thick belted boots, Kairi will soon be ready for action!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Re: Kairi's KH3 outfit revealed by Union X datamine

Looks cute. Though a long skirt may be impractical for fighting.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Please delete the thread I created. Sorry about that!

I also agree that its impractical.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

it so much better this outfit in his picture

latest

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I don't hate it as much as I do the other plaid designs, but I have to see how it looks in KH3 before I can fully critique her outfit.

Will dish out the jewels for both outfits though! Chirithy outfits need to come first, then it's saving for these.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

It gives me a little bit of Lolita vibes, the frills at least. I like cute frilly things myself so I clearly like it. The plaid isn't too much either. I echo the sentiment that skirts aren't really made for combat but I guess a lot of character designers don't really care about that anyway lol.

it so much better this outfit in his picture

latest

I mean I assume you mean you don't like what was under it? Cuz it honestly looks exactly the same.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Now the only thing left is to see if she will have a new hairstyle. Her skirt gives me the impression she will grow her hair out.

Meow Wow

Awards

I'm just gonna copy and paste what I wrote in the other thread.

'I've gotta say, if this is real. Of all ways for anything from KH3 to get leaked...I would have never guessed through a KHUx datamine...

That being said, KAIRIS OUTFIT AAAAAH'

I have a few gripes but I'll have to wait until she is shown in KH3 to solidify them. For all we know, this could be an edited version of her outfit, doubt t tho.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

The length of the skirt and how much it covers the legs will make her outfit a hit or miss. Of course it can still end up looking great regardless..it's hard trying to visualize how it'll look based on X's artstyle.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

On the left side the skirt is pleated and on the right side it is plaid. It being asymmetrical kinda bothers me. I'll get used to it.

Laurel

Awards

It looks cute, I never really liked how short her skirt was in previous games so I'm happy her skirt will be long. Perhaps there's a slit at the side to allow her legs to move freely since it does look a bit impractical for combat.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Since it was datamined was it meant to come after the E3 trailer?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Looks good so far, but yeah, the longer skirt isn't very practical looking. Then again, this is Kingdom Hearts. I'm not sure most of the original character designs in the franchise to date have been all that practical either. It's all about that "Rule of Cool" factor.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

so either the concert or e3 take your picks where will it be i say the concert

Meow Wow

Awards

On the left side the skirt is pleated and on the right side it is plaid. It being asymmetrical kinda bothers me. I'll get used to it.

I'm actually the opposite on this. I LOVE asymmetrical skirts as they give a lot of personality to things.
hey maybe if Kairi can rock boots with a long dress, so can I

Like many have already said....yeah the long skirt seems very impractical for fighting. It doesn't need to be super short, but based on observation and guessing, I think having the skirt slightly above the knee would do just fine.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I like the idea of there being a slit somewhere, makes the long skirt a non-issue.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I think it's really cute. It at least fits in with the other new outfits that have been shown off so far. I just need to see it actually on Kairi in KH3's engine before I can say for sure if I love it or not though.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Now the only thing left is to see if she will have a new hairstyle. Her skirt gives me the impression she will grow her hair out.

Nah, she got her bob back with asymmetrical bangs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back