• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's style *spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

"Hip, yup. Yup, hip"

They need to avoid aqua-clone at all costs. Right now it could be

Terra-Strength based
Ven-Speed based
Aqua-Magic based.

Riku-Darkness based(he's generally fast and he'd spam dark firaga)
Kairi-Light(would end up being like magic?) based

Sora-??? balanced?

namine_ftw

Since Nomura seems intent on making SRK the new TAV, I wouldn't be surprised if her fighting style is magic-based like Aqua's. However, I would love it if she used light powers in her battles to contrast with Riku's darkness.

Potential Keyblade Wielder, please. She still hasn't received an official Keyblade yet, she's only been confirmed to have the potential to be a KW.

You're right when you say that she is a potential wielder. But let's be honest here--do you actually think that Nomura will do nothing with this piece of information, especially when the KH series is going to have no foreseeable end?

I'm just hoping that if she become playable, she doesn't get a bunch of power off screen. I'm hoping they give us a poor excuse of a fighter Kairi to begin with, and have her abilities develop from there and gain her own Keyblade.

That's probably what will happen. If she does have her own scenario she'll start out at Level 1 and gain abilities as the player progresses through the game.

Personally I'm hoping her style is reminiscent of Sorceress Rinoa. Not that great at physical attacks, but able to amplify the power of magic greatly, able to learn spells some of the others can't, etc.

Also I'm hoping she uses a bit of regular Light auras/powers against the enemy, like how Riku can use Dark Aura, or for her Limit to be Holy.

I like this idea.

i want kairi to save our heroes

and i wanna see her cry for sora and riku
i wanna see her strong

if she does get separated from sora,
she should go to all the saddest worlds
and she realize how her light can affect people

I would LOVE for this to happen, should she ever get her own scenario. It would neatly tie in her role as a PoH with her role as a wielder.

yeah thats sonds good
she should alos have a sort of ff role model
like sora does with cloud and leon
mabey rhiona or lightning

Also, having her interact with FF characters might shed some light on her past, since she came from RG.

man i don't know...... Suddenly keyblades aren't so special anymore :(

"Suddenly"? xD

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I would also like to see her utilize Light and be a mage also. I really want there to be Deck Commands in future games but I doubt it T_T

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
do any of you guys think that
they will kill her off?
lol omg really are you serious lol
killig of the sora love intres pulling an intrest seriously
yeah right but i would luagh first before i cired lol
plus if she dies so will the light of radiat garden

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Absolutely not. There's no concept of death in KH, remember?

thats besided the point kiling off the main chracter love intres in a game that e10 i dont htink os i cat stop luaghing at the idea

ffdgh

who will become her replacement princess of heart if she is ever killed?
minnie or aqua?XD

ffdgh

>_> it wasn't random at all
rikku simply pulled a keyblade from who knows where and gave it to kiari to fight >_> lolz

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i wanna know why people as so oposed to the idea of kairi becoming importat art we all tired of the sakura types

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
she gonna summon her own in the kh3 just accept it she one of them

I accept she's a PKW, but she's not an official one yet. She has no Keyblade of her own. Let her get confirmed to have a Keyblade or earn one, and then I'll acknowledge that. God some of you act like I'm not acknowledging stuff because I don't like her, but I'm not acknowledging some of it because it's not official yet.

Hell, if anything I actually don't mind her getting a Keyblade. It was pretty obvious she was gonna get one since KH2 so I saw no point in fighting it.

I just wish they'd take advantage of her being a PoH for once already.

and i wanna see her cry for sora and riku

It would finally show Kairi actually does care about Riku while she was just shoving him off in past games.

she should have a keyblade from the beginning
it wont be her keyblade but riku

That would be retarded. Plus, that Keyblade supposedly came from Ansem SoD being there with Riku (which is why he coudl DW) so since he's out of his body, I doubt it will come back.

She could just use the power of light meanwhile.

Or a Wooden Sword.

I THINK I LOVE YOU.
Riku's keyblade felt so random and unneeded in the last game.

Fix'd and I agree. But then again her character was also unneeded in KH2 and just thrown into the plot and could easily be taken out and everything would be the same, whereas in KH1 that's not the case.

>_> it wasn't random at all
rikku simply pulled a keyblade from who knows where and gave it to kiari to fight >_> lolz

If that's not random I don't know what is.

i wanna know why people as so oposed to the idea of kairi becoming importat art we all tired of the sakura types

They're not opposed to her becoming important and useful, they're opposed to the way Nomura's doing it. Like the reason she's a PKW now, it's just retarded. And if she has to use Riku's Keyblade for awhile, that would also be retarded.

Personally I'd rather that gal earn her own Keyblade through her scenario and be using Light powers until then.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Fix'd and I agree. But then again her character was also unneeded in KH2 and just thrown into the plot and could easily be taken out and everything would be the same, whereas in KH1 that's not the case.

True. Sometimes I think she was thrown in for GIRL POWAH! Rather than to be there for something useful.
She was better when she was in KH1 and was needed as a vital part of the plot rather than a filler of sorts.
btw, thank you for the fix. I always forget Riku gave it to her.

I'm not against her being important, but does she really need a keyblade to be important?
She was important in the first KH without one and she was fine.
Although I wouldn't mind if she truly earned one like lonbilly said.

Last edited:
T

The Spoiler

Its obvious she will have her own Keyblade in KH3 and possible a scenario

ffdgh

hmm
mage/princess of heart related powers, oath keeper/ destiny's place as 2 of her exclusive keyblades.

heck throw in a namine drive form and*...don't kill me 4 sdaying this* xion drive form XD

namine_ftw

I just wish they'd take advantage of her being a PoH for once already.

This.

It would finally show Kairi actually does care about Riku while she was just shoving him off in past games.

Her reunion with him in TWTNW wasn't enough?

Their relationship is definitely lacking, that I agree with, but she has shown that she cared at least once. Which is not as much as I would like, but it's not nonexistant.

But then again her character was also unneeded in KH2 and just thrown into the plot and could easily be taken out and everything would be the same, whereas in KH1 that's not the case.

Her role in KH2 was pretty poor.

But she did reunite Sora and Riku :p

They're not opposed to her becoming important and useful, they're opposed to the way Nomura's doing it. Like the reason she's a PKW now, it's just retarded. And if she has to use Riku's Keyblade for awhile, that would also be retarded.

I agree that Nomura could have done a much better job setting her up to be a wielder than he is currently doing. But I'm willing to overlook the sloppy setup as long as the end result is desirable.

True. Sometimes I think she was thrown in for GIRL POWAH! Rather than to be there for something useful.
She was better when she was in KH1 and was needed as a vital part of the plot rather than a filler of sorts.

Exactly! When I first saw the scene in KH2 I felt like I was watching some old 90's TV show with the random girl character suddenly becoming badass for one episode to give a feminist message, then go back to the status quo after the episodes over. I didn't mind that she fought, it was just that it felt so...forced, I guess. And considering the "this time, I'll fight" line was there since the secret ending of KH1, Nomura apparently had her planned to be a fighter for a while. Which is why it came to a disappointing surprise when KH2 came around and Kairi's big epic scene felt like it was hastily thrown together at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back