• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort is like Voldemort. Plenty of times he could have killed Harry, but didn't act on it, essentially leading to his demise.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Reason there is no English trailer... they were waiting for this to be released before they released their own version.

Calling it now.

Edit: Guiz, imagine it in 3D. IMAGINE IT IN 3D!!!

Radar

Bronze Member
So, with Sora in that Ventus-coma pose at the end, sitting in the chair...

I wonder what it means!!!???

Also, there are at least 8 cloaked beings sitting in the meeting room, with MX at the top. Does anyone think this happens in the RoS? Because that would mean TWTNW was put into sleep. I doubt it though, and now MX is using that as his HQ.

MASTER260

Awards
Dammnit, every time I see trailers for this I more & more want my parents to get my 3DS' cartridge slot fixed. I could spend the $70 needed to do it myself, but, you know, I don't wanaa...

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You know, I love that they started this trailer right where the JF trailer left off. Very nice touch.

I also love that there seems to be a lot of cues taken from KH1, such as the natural integration of keyholes into the worlds, and how the world is split (as seen in the scene with Sora and Joshua, where Riku and YMX are semi-transparent). Hearkens back to the dual-plane nature of Noise in TWEWY.

Also, so appropriate that TWEWY Keyblade has Mr. Mew as the keychain. :3

Mr Yippie

i like the Musketeer keyblade, nice and simple but the fleur blade looks cool

TrioHeart

I must say, I am very much blown away by this. Everything to me looks so good, I really cant wait. I need to find out how Xigbar and Axel are still there though :/

Revolution

I must say, I am very much blown away by this. Everything to me looks so good, I really cant wait. I need to find out how Xigbar and Axel are still there though :/

Braig, Lea*

Simple. When a Heartless and Nobody are both defeated, it is possible for the Somebody to return (Xigbar and his Heartless Equivalent/ Axel and his equivalent.)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
YMX
MX
Xehanort
Xemnas
Vanitas
Braig

I can only imagine a fight between these guys would not end well.

You forgot Ansem SoD in your listing. ;P

So, with Sora in that Ventus-coma pose at the end, sitting in the chair...

I wonder what it means!!!???

Also, there are at least 8 cloaked beings sitting in the meeting room, with MX at the top. Does anyone think this happens in the RoS? Because that would mean TWTNW was put into sleep. I doubt it though, and now MX is using that as his HQ.

That Sora's heart maybe gets damaged?
Or that he somehow gets put to sleep?

Two of those are already known, the ones directly beside MX are Xemnas and Ansem SoD.

Etherealin

The line mentioned in the Tron scene about Sora being sure can call himself the original makes me wonder whether that hooded-Riku really is Repliku after all. So many questions XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Such a good trailer, and all of the people at the end! Wow. I can't wait. <3

Xking

KH3DS Spoilers New Trailer Pics & Ideas

Hey Xkin here now i jus wanna say the new Trailer was freakin awesome lol the whole time i was like :OOO ok but This is what i wanted to put out Near the end of the trailer we see somethings they may have made more KH Fans Mind Blah.:biggrin:

1st. we have this new cloaked figure now to me i think its either another Replica of Sora done rite in the way the new Organization wanted him or it could jus be a new enemy we dnt kno much about yet.
Anotherreplica.png

2nd.We have Ventus Aqua & Terra now this 1 might show that sora has done his job n freed Them but if u kno see in the background of terra and aqua they are in TWTNW
TerraandAqua.png

Ventus seems to have gotton all the rest that he needed and returnd to his body
Ventus.png

3rd. Shows that Ventus has enterd the RoS while in his armor still now could this mean he is lookin for Aqua and Terra or is this jus he way of wakin up since his heart has reurnd.

4th. Now we see sora laying in this throne that i think ventus used to be now ima really jump to conclusion when i say this, i think sora is trying to talk open up his heart like he did when he was little.

5th. The new organization left to right we got Xigbar, Ansem, MX, and Xemnas now that
MX is bak will he try n start the Keyblade War again or jus try n Reclaim Kingdom hearts like he did long ago.

MASTER260

Awards
I'm wondering if Sora seeing Tron turned evil is going to be a major plot point for

It wasn't Tron who turned evil, it was Clu, who wasn't in Kingdom Hearts until now. Heck, it wasn't even the Clu from the original movie, that one died in like, the 1st few minutes of it, it's just a copy of the same program that happened to turn evil...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It wasn't Tron who turned evil, it was Clu, who wasn't in Kingdom Hearts until now. Heck, it wasn't even the Clu from the original movie, that one died in like, the 1st few minutes of it, it's just a copy of the same program that happened to turn evil...

But isn't Rinzler the original Tron and a "bad guy" as well to a degree because CLU 2 reprogrammed him?

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Can't wait for this game! And I hope they pull of some serious badass songs for the Tron: Legacy world, the soundtrack for the movie was phenomenal so I hope they do their best for that world's music.

And the end was mindblowing, I mean, all these versions of Xehanort, I wonder how this is gonna end. I also loved the scene where Lea stands up and realizes he's back. It's his rebirth, glad he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back