• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neri2Zexy

I don't like how we have to constantly buy new consoles to keep up with the games, personally. :/ They're probably just taking advantage of the size of the fanbase.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't like how we have to constantly buy new consoles to keep up with the games, personally. :/ They're probably just taking advantage of the size of the fanbase.

100% Agreement, that's what pisses me off too. For Final Fantasy games this wouldn't be such an issue but the KH games are connected storywise.
For that reason I'll probably never play 358/2 days and Re:Coded...probably even 3D since I just can't afford a Nintendo DS or 3DS moneywise...I've already a PS2 and PSP and saving up for a PS3...
Re:CoM is also out of reach cuz it is not released in Europe...geez.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The things that makes me most ticked about it being fo the 3DS is not that it constantly changes systems, because ironically, I was planning to buy all the systems it has come out for thus far before the game was announced. However, the 3DS is going to be extremely pricey and I just ope they don't make the game extremely vital to understanding the story because I do not know how many people will purchase the 3DS upon release.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The things that makes me most ticked about it being fo the 3DS is not that it constantly changes systems, because ironically, I was planning to buy all the systems it has come out for thus far before the game was announced. However, the 3DS is going to be extremely pricey and I just ope they don't make the game extremely vital to understanding the story because I do not know how many people will purchase the 3DS upon release.
I agree with you. The 3DS is supposedly set to be priced for about $300.00 NA. Ugh, that's so much money. I have no idea how I'm going to save that much money for it. :/ I'm just hopeful there's a price drop by the time KH3D actually comes out in NA.

Zache

The 3DS is supposedly set to be priced for about $300.00 NA.
NoA has yet to specify or confirm any price point for the 3DS.
What you're citing is the inflated conversion due to a stronger yen and weaker dollar. Nintendo has yet to match conversion rates,
Anyway, given Nintendo's recent losses due to the stronger yen, I'd say the price point was made higher in Japan to offset the losses that will be made in the U.S.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
NoA has yet to specify or confirm any price point for the 3DS.
What you're citing is the inflated conversion due to a stronger yen and weaker dollar. Nintendo has yet to match conversion rates,
Anyway, given Nintendo's recent losses due to the stronger yen, I'd say the price point was made higher in Japan to offset the losses that will be made in the U.S.
That's why I said "supposedly" since it's the only amount I have to go off of right now. If it ends up being lower that would be fabulous, but I wasn't planning to buy the 3DS until KH3D was going to come out for NA anyway.

PrinnyGod

Awards
Damn, there's gonna be some good games for the 3DS already, that's not even including all the ports of old N64 games we're getting (OoT, thank you very much) I seriously hope they decide to release Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney here in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back