• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixbran

well, in the opening of the first KH, sora says hes been having strange thoughts, weird dreams, wondering if its real or not

maybe KH: 3D will be a game based off those dreams he had

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
well, in the opening of the first KH, sora says hes been having strange thoughts, weird dreams, wondering if its real or not

I don't think I would like that very much.
It seems like a dumb concept to have a whole game being a dream.
Unless it is like, one where he can't tell if it's real or not.
Not something dumb like...A game full of raining Soras.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

That would make the whole game a dream.

Dcasd1

yeah maybe the games either a dream or some parts of the story for sora and riku or maybe events that happened that we didn't see like uncut.

Irebun

oh wouldn't you guys just 'LOL' if the entire KH game series were actually just Sora's dreams...
firetruck. orz

anyways, i reaaally want to see this KH 3DS trailer. :U

If this is Sora's "weird thoughts lately", I'll scream at Nomura from afar. Still, good looking KH = Great feeling KH.

GoldStarz

My theory is that the Data World is relapsing on it self causing a blur between the real and data world... Now that I've said that, it sounds like the stupidest theory ever... But seriously, this game should look good, after all, some people are claiming that the 3DS has better graphic than the Wii.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He said "the story we're developing now focuses on a different character" or something to that effect. He could have meant after KH3, or he ould have meant as a scenario for this new game. etc.

Different translations seem to create different interpretations...

Dcasd1

Maybe its just the scenarios of sora, riku, and (maybe) mickey in the first kingdom hearts game.

shadow1111111

I like the idea of KH 3D being the "weird thoughts lately" and dreams that Sora had before the events of Kingdom Hearts. The dreams may actually show the processes of becoming a keyblade wielder. Perhaps it will also show more connections between Sora and the characters of BBS. Perhaps he was initially assigned to "end their suffering" when he first got the keyblade, and part of that did involve destroying Xehenort's heartless. Though this is based on my limited knowledge of BBS's and Coded's stories (Coded seems necessary to the story so that's probably why we're getting it for DS). All of these spin-offs so far have involved in some form or another the "Xehenort Saga," which has caused all of Kingdom Hearts to revolve around the main characters of BBS. I think that KH 3D will be no different in that sense. This Xehenort Saga is the main focus of the series right now.

Maybe we'll get more insight on Riku. That would be nice.

Then again, it could be a complete retcon remake of Kingdom Hearts... but I don't think that would happen

When I read about the raining Soras, I lol'd. For a split second I doubted the legitimacy of the impressions when I read that! Serious stuff, serious stuff, serious stuff, IT'S RAINING MANY SORAS, fighting big things, just a dream...

Also, the 3DS is awesome!

WhinyAcademic

Awards
So... 3DS is the mystery game?

MORE recycling of Traverse Town and older Nobodies? Come on, Birth by Sleep has been the ONLY new game to have NEW worlds. Bring us new worlds, for the love of God.

I just know yall are gonna pick my post apart. Bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back