• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BbS Website Update! Worlds + BbS PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
??????????????????????
The Kingdom Hearts GBSP came to America but not the DS so you really don't know what to expect about the PSP. But I hope they do bring the PSP here cause BBS is the only real reason I want a PSP. Hopefully the America release on the Game will be in April. Then I can get my parents get me one for my b-day.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So excited! The world art is really great.
I love Enchanted Dominion.

Too bad Land of Departure doesn't work.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
if i had to guess myself about whether the bundle is coming or not, i'd say not because Sony knows the Japanese will eat up anything S-E gives them, but i would think they're trying to promote the PSPGo more here. but what do i know?

i guess we'll see here in a couple of months.

TrinityxLimit

do you think the bundle for BBS will still be around in Japan by the time BBS comes state-side?

The PSP itself? Probably will always be available, or at least for a long time. The bundle? Probably not too long after the release. It depends on how long it takes for BBS to hit the US shores (and later Europe), and how long they decide to sell the bundle. But it's entirely possible it could still be around by then. If it's just the PSP you want, it should be sold standalone sometime.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
The PSP itself? Probably will always be available, or at least for a long time. The bundle? Probably not too long after the release. It depends on how long it takes for BBS to hit the US shores (and later Europe), and how long they decide to sell the bundle. But it's entirely possible it could still be around by then. If it's just the PSP you want, it should be sold standalone sometime.

yayz! ^^
i reeeeeally want that PSP O~O
i already have a PSP Slim, but yet, i still feel compelled to buy it. =D

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Aw, 'nother bundle.
Like the design. Simple, kind of like the DSi but not too bad. I'd look into importing it but the money's gonna kill D:

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I can't wait for BBS. man summer of 10 that seems so far off yet so close. The BBS edition psp looks awesome, too bad it might not hit america >.> you know how they get with them themed systems. The new worlds look awesome and even sound awesome.

TrinityxLimit

I can't wait for BBS. man summer of 10 that seems so far off yet so close. The BBS edition psp looks awesome, too bad it might not hit america >.> you know how they get with them themed systems. The new worlds look awesome and even sound awesome.

I forgot about that fact. I'm sad now......
At least a skin for the US and other countries would be nice. We could have the same PSP just at a way lower cost. And the Japanese can hoard their bundle if they want.

TheChampIsHere

The better question would be where I would want to
I acutally had called Nintendo World numerous times before the release of 358/2 Days, and from what I was told, the reason the DSi never made it too you US is because on the DS Lite, all you had to do was replace the battery and the system would change languages, with the DSi however, you must go into the system to change it, and the same goes with the PSP, so the chances of us getting that PSP are less than slim. Sorry to dissapoint many, but I will most likely import it which is what most will have to do.

Now, a quick question about importing that Japanese PSP. I know that it can play US games but not US movies, however, what it the whole thing with downloadable content. First, you cannot access the US PSN, which is OK because anything in the US definitely comes out in Japan. However, my question is, what if Bbs decided to release downloadable content. Would I be able to download it onto my US game? They are the same game, so it would seem likely, but I do not know, and that could decide whether I import it or not. I know SE and co. has said many times that they do not think they'll need DLC, but what if it did happen.

P.S. The limited edition PSP has been said that it will be sold in a bundle and alone...good for anybody that doesn't want the game early.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I acutally had called Nintendo World numerous times before the release of 358/2 Days, and from what I was told, the reason the DSi never made it too you US is because on the DS Lite, all you had to do was replace the battery and the system would change languages, with the DSi however, you must go into the system to change it, and the same goes with the PSP, so the chances of us getting that PSP are less than slim. Sorry to dissapoint many, but I will most likely import it which is what most will have to do.

Now, a quick question about importing that Japanese PSP. I know that it can play US games but not US movies, however, what it the whole thing with downloadable content. First, you cannot access the US PSN, which is OK because anything in the US definitely comes out in Japan. However, my question is, what if Bbs decided to release downloadable content. Would I be able to download it onto my US game? They are the same game, so it would seem likely, but I do not know, and that could decide whether I import it or not. I know SE and co. has said many times that they do not think they'll need DLC, but what if it did happen.

P.S. The limited edition PSP has been said that it will be sold in a bundle and alone...good for anybody that doesn't want the game early.

Well let's hope this whole trend of downloads with games dies out soon, because games and downloads should just stay seperate. I prefer my game fully and completely on something physical that I can hold. Not data I place on my memory stick.

Plus I don't use credit cards on the internet. I think it's unsafe and since PS store makes you use a credit card to buy anything, I feel uncomfortable giving anyone story my credit card number. I only do money orders, thats it. So I prefer just to buy games from the store with cash, to protect my identity. If that makes me old school, fine, I don't care, I prefer disc/cartridges, that's me.

TheChampIsHere

Well let's hope this whole trend of downloads with games dies out soon, because games and downloads should just stay seperate. I prefer my game fully and completely on something physical that I can hold. Not data I place on my memory stick.

Plus I don't use credit cards on the internet. I think it's unsafe and since PS store makes you use a credit card to buy anything, I feel uncomfortable giving anyone story my credit card number. I only do money orders, thats it. So I prefer just to buy games from the store with cash, to protect my identity. If that makes me old school, fine, I don't care, I prefer disc/cartridges, that's me.

I personally love that idea, but when it comes to any DLC I really want to get it. I understand that feature where you don't NEED to, but it is always nice too, and plus, it isn't just for KH, it's for other games in case. But I do understand what you mean...you know what...I really like your idea...I REALLY LIKE IT...I think I might just do that.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

while i like physical copies myself, you are wrong on that one point there. you can go into Gamestop or Best Buy or wherever and buy PSN cards that are worth $20. they're basically gift cards for PSN. you just type in the code after you buy it and then purchase what you want. no identity information involved.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
while i like physical copies myself, you are wrong on that one point there. you can go into Gamestop or Best Buy or wherever and buy PSN cards that are worth $20. they're basically gift cards for PSN. you just type in the code after you buy it and then purchase what you want. no identity information involved.

But still it's data. If I pay $50 for a download and then it accidently gets erased from my memory stick then I just lost $50. If I accidently erase my saved data from a UMD well I loose no money, I just replay the game disc and save again.

TheChampIsHere

Actually...DLC gets saved to your username...and if your memory gets swiped, as long as you keep your PSN name which is registered online, not on your PSP specifically, your DLC can be installed at anytime. So as long as you don't go and completely erase your PSN which would take a lot, you can't lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back