• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BbS Website Update! Worlds + BbS PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually...DLC gets saved to your username...and if your memory gets swiped, as long as you keep your PSN name which is registered online, not on your PSP specifically, your DLC can be installed at anytime. So as long as you don't go and completely erase your PSN which would take a lot, you can't lose it.

I did not understand one word you just said.

in fact, you can share your info with friends and they can download the game/content you purchased on THEIR PSP if they log-in with your info. or vice versa, with your PSP and their info.

it's all very well thought-out.

Yeah but that is just a hassle IMO.

Look you guys can accept downloads but I will stick to my disc and cartridges. As long as they never make gamming download only and always until the end of gaming put games on something physical then i'm fine. Why should I and other gammers be forced to download stuff in the future. Why don't they make games both downloadable and on a disc?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
they do. but it's a hundred time easier and hundred times more fun to be able to DOWNLOAD extra stuff. some people like to take that to the next level and download everything and that's why there's the PSPGo.

i understand your point, but i'm saying that the middle-ground between the two makes perfect sense as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
they do. but it's a hundred time easier and hundred times more fun to be able to DOWNLOAD extra stuff. some people like to take that to the next level and download everything and that's why there's the PSPGo.

i understand your point, but i'm saying that the middle-ground between the two makes perfect sense as well.

Yes but I mean I don't want games to become download only in the future, which is why I hope PSP go fails and dies a horrible death.

Also I don't want to have to download extra stuff. If there is going to be extra stuff just put it on my disc to begin with, don't make me have to download extra stuff.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
the only thing i dont like about psp bundles is that the game comes on a carton slip and not the original box :/
i like having boxes

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i agree Silver. i was a little dissapointed when i got the Dissidia bundle and there's no box. i was like wtf?? and the thing about that one was that they gave you limited edition cover slips but u have to try and get a box from Gamestop or wherever to use them.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Glad the Land of Departure finally works. My desire for this game is skyrocketing more and more as the updates commence.

Does anyone think this game will be worth the hype? I personally believe it will, as it seems to have a similar Disney relation the first KH had.

Glad the Land of Departure finally works. My desire for this game is skyrocketing more and more as the updates commence.

Does anyone think this game will be worth the hype? I personally believe it will, as it seems to have a similar Disney relation the first KH had.

What Hype? Its going to get crushed by FFXIII.

G

gamerJDS

WOW i hope this comes out here too when they release the game here.

Pianoajd2

I know, I know, way to revive an old thread to ask a stupid question. But isn't it better than making a new thread and asking a stupid question?

Now that the game has released, do you guys think this will come to the US (and other regions)? Is it true that this bundle sold out on its first day? And the game flew of shelves as well...

They did it with Dissidia, although a 9 month gap probably made that decision...

Whatever. What do you guys think?

kluck

I among many others on this fourm and others have said that we will be buying a psp just for this game. it would be a stupid move on not only Square's but also Sony's behalf.
Expecally with the crazy sales of Birth by sleep.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
There are already many threads concerning your question. Please use the search function next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back