• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH MMORPG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingroxas

Awards
disneyfantasy1.jpg

Omg wtf?

Kh 4 lyfe

yeah i think it would be pretty epic to fight other people useing the fighting mechanics of kingdom hearts, i just dont know how it could tie into the story well...

RoarShark

Though an MMO would be fun, it would wreck the series, in my opinion, it would be hard for it to have a real story, especially one that follows around certain characters.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Though an MMO would be fun, it would wreck the series, in my opinion, it would be hard for it to have a real story, especially one that follows around certain characters.
Yeah, thats why i was thinking about the Keyblade wars as scenario, cause no one know what happnen there, and sora, riku, roxas and other charachters can be special boss´s or enemies, im just saying it would be awsome to make a massive battle with the gameplay of KH, cause in days you only could do it with 4 and nomura explained that in BbS its only with 6 people, so imagine a field with more than 30 or 50 players at the same time, or something near that number, and each one with his own gamestyle and his own keyblade, it would be awsome.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I just don't see KH as good material for a MMO and would rather not there be more keyblade wielding characters than there already are. We got enough already. The last thing we need is something where people will make even more of them. That and we all know which class pretty much everyone's going to pick.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
yeah, you are right in that point, most of the people will choose key weilder as a "job", but thats why i was thinking in the keyblade wars, you saw all the keyblade in the battlefield, there where like thousands of them, so it can be possible, but I still understand your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back