• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH/Nicktoons Crossover Idea- Interest Check

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of the idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

danio13

Finally got someone to draw them
gene_and_johan_by_danio13-d3e3z66.jpg

Turned out well if you ask me :biggrin:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Who ever drew them as alot of talent

True, that. I wonder who DID draw them...? Theyr'e awesome.

Quick question. Should the players make characters to join in the story, or give the players characters to play as?

If you intend for this to be an RP, I say let them make their own characters and then approve them. If you dictate who they are in the RP, it'll make it less fun.

danio13

True, that. I wonder who DID draw them...? Theyr'e awesome.

If you intend for this to be an RP, I say let them make their own characters and then approve them. If you dictate who they are in the RP, it'll make it less fun.

That's for me to know and for you to find out :biggrin:

And you make a point...I could play as Gene and Johan (plus other characters) and the others could play as characters that ended up in the Land of Providence and help destroy the dark cyclone.

Yeah that could work :) A bit though, but it will work :smile:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's for me to know and for you to find out :biggrin:

And you make a point...I could play as Gene and Johan (plus other characters) and the others could play as characters that ended up in the Land of Providence and help destroy the dark cyclone.

Yeah that could work :) A bit though, but it will work :smile:

One thing that may make it easier...(Since you have so many worlds)....Maybe you could have a list of the worlds and have the RPers choose where they wanna go? (After the initial encounters and all of course)

danio13

One thing that may make it easier...(Since you have so many worlds)....Maybe you could have a list of the worlds and have the RPers choose where they wanna go? (After the initial encounters and all of course)

Oh that's nice. I'll do that (Of course most people would chose The 4 Nations, so I would have to put a limit of the worlds people would travel in.)

And should the RPers stay in one world or going form worlds to worlds. They would also need their own modes of transport if some of them are not traveling with Gene and Johan (Perhaps Keyblade Riders :biggrin: )

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh that's nice. I'll do that (Of course most people would chose The 4 Nations, so I would have to put a limit of the worlds people would travel in.)

And should the RPers stay in one world or going form worlds to worlds. They would also need their own modes of transport if some of them are not traveling with Gene and Johan (Perhaps Keyblade Riders :biggrin: )

(Somebody loves the Smileys ^_^)

Let them decide that for themselves. I think you should have them finish a world, and then go to the next one. From there, leave thm to their own.

We'd need to see the full world list first. And deduce how many RPers there will be. In fact, if your'e ready to have people sign up, make a Signup thread in "Signups and Discussion."

danio13

(Somebody loves the Smileys ^_^)

Let them decide that for themselves. I think you should have them finish a world, and then go to the next one. From there, leave thm to their own.

We'd need to see the full world list first. And deduce how many RPers there will be. In fact, if your'e ready to have people sign up, make a Signup thread in "Signups and Discussion."

Might do a signup thread tomorrow :biggrin:
and yes i do like smilies ^_^

I might need help doing the NPC characters though (assuming you know most nickelodeon shows), but I am not forcing anyone.

danio13

A rough sketch for another disvibe by a IM chatting friend of mine :smile:

thingfordariocopy.png

It's a Picki (represents Mischief and Curiosity). It picks things up and drop them on unfortunate people passing by. A group of them can carry a person and carry them high in the air before dropping them on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back