• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Related Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

In one of my dreams, Axel and Roxas were randomly following me around at my high school o.o Can't really remember what we were doing but Axel was jumping around a lot...

And in another one, I was at that place where you fight Xigbar in kh2...and Vexen and Zexion were on the upper floor talking about something, I think they were avoiding me or something D:

ROXAS NOT SORA

i had one the day before i started high school
all the org. members where my classmates and teachers,i remember vexen being my science teacher and we made replicas of our lab partners

KHBassist

I had a dream recently that I was playing BBS, and i woke up and turned on my PSP to play again, and freaked out when i couldnt find the game. Not my proudest moment. When KH2 came out I had a dream about a Micky storyline, but the was dropping out of helicopters like a special forces guy. it was still cool though.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
It seems like we're starting to have a lot of BBS dreams... and we're still two months away. Longer if you're waiting for American version. :(

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
i had a dream that MX and Vanitas killed Aqua and SHE became Xehanort. And ironically, this was a dream i had whne I was at disney in florida

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Aqua = Xehanort makes total sense because that would be where Xehanort got his boobs from.
Untitled-3.jpg

i had a dream i was xion and was wearing nothing but my cloak and roxas comes in and he is hooded we start making out he then runs his hand from my(Xion) chest all the way down to her ***** i stop playing as xion and roxas because of that dream.

B-Diddy [BooYa!]

In the land of Rock N' Roll... next destination, A
Website
www.youtube.com
The thread was to tell about a KH related dream -.-

haha, i no, but i got one. it was my cousin and two of his versus, ME!? yep i was the bad guy. i think i was a nobody because i was holding this wicked keyblade with the nobody symbol at the end. my cousin had the kingdom key i forget what his buds have, but whatever. it showed the fight from my cousins point of view in 3rd person view, like the game, But i had some wicked ass moves. like i had like white fire shooten out of the ground and my hands, While we were fightin it showed like memery clips of me and cousin hangin out. Just when my cousin HANDED MY ASS TO ME AND THE FUCKIN FINNAL CUTSCENE WAS GONNA COME UP MY GOD DANM ALARM CLOCK WENT OFF TO GO TO FUCKIN SCHOOL!!!! all i want to no is what happens to me after that, or how it even got to that point. it's really long, thats y i didnt write it before:35:

hiddenblade

I had a weird dream once and I mean really weird I was on destiny island and SRK were on the beach with TWS and the a dark side appeard but before S or R could destroy it king mickey appeared on a top that cliff and jumped did some of those wicked fast front flips and sliced though the dark side and he was in the clothes he has on the BBS trailer which I think look way better than that outfit he has under the orginazation cloak but anyway. Then he landed and they celebrated with a beach party and then suddenly they were at the old version of disney castle and some of those car heartless appeared and ran over K and then for no reason what so ever I was standing there In an animated body and they all threw pies at me told you it was weird

Last edited:

DestinysFate

I had a KH dream also... it was wierd and awesome at the same time.

Well me and SDG were on a team. We were in the Great Maw in Hollow Baston. I don't know why but penguins were sitting on top of the cliff. Then a giant lawn-mower heartless appears so we had to fight it. Sora had the kingdom key and Donald was shooting thunder all over the place. I had Road to Dawn and power over darkness.

It was pretty cool but, sadly, I have no idea how it ended.

Erauqs

i had a dream i was xion and was wearing nothing but my cloak and roxas comes in and he is hooded we start making out he then runs his hand from my(Xion) chest all the way down to her ***** i stop playing as xion and roxas because of that dream.

We should be friends....
(25)

Guilded.Raven

LOL! U GUYS ARE MAKING ME TEAR UP!!!

But seriously, I've had several, but my favorite is kinda long... and u r gonna think was on crack or something... but, yeah... It also has to do with Naruto, for some reason... and FF....

Anyway, my friends and i went to the YMCA to compete in this "Ultimate Warior" competition and people like Sephiroth, some of the Organization... I think Sora... were competing with us. That competion was, for some reason, to carve things from cabages... And me and my freinds lost that round...Well, all of a sudden, rumors started to go around that a terrorist was gonna kill the contestants (and everyone else, for that matter...) and they had wanted posters for him...
And it was Neji, from Naruto.
Well, that day, my friend Jesika decided to wear her hair like Neji, so everybody was freaking out.
Then the police came and shoved everybody into a conference room and we waited there... But then the door opened and there was Leon in a mumu (spelling?) and wearing a... well, Swahili hat? (not sure how to describe it)... and he was all "COME WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!"

.... Told you it was wierd...

Aww... Twilight_Angel_... Ur so lucky.:36:

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I had a dream where I was on one of the trains in Twilight Town. But thats it, nothing even happened...lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uuuh...I had a dream where I was falling then I was i a desert and Leon appeared and said "I'll protect you" then he rode off on Cloud's bike then I ended up in a hole and Xemnas was there begging for my heart. I swore I would never play KH while I had the flu ever again.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hmm...

I once had a chain of nightmares involving Shadows after seeing the first Shadow Sora/Darkside appearance, in Destati, KH1.

Anyway... I was dreaming that I was walking down this street with people, then suddenly their bodies started fading away, kind of like matter flaking off, then their shadows came out from the ground and took their place, just like how Shadow Sora popped out of the ground behind Sora.

Since my dreams are black and white, it becomes like, umm... the originally white clothed/skinned (actually, bleached coloured) was replaced by black beings.

Oh, and their faces were monstrous. The smiles were like... ugh. Distorted, grotesque.

And then my shadow kind of realised I was not yet gone, then it rose up and tried to strangle me. Then I usually fight and lose. This version of this dream happened for 4 nights in a row.

Then on another version that was probably coined up due to exam stress, I managed to defeat my shadow, then as it kind of died all the other shadows on the streets turned around to face me and jumped on me, their smiles like... man I still shiver when I think of that. Oh, have I mentioned that they don't have eyes?

Yeah. I know, lots of games bring out nightmares in me. Hell, even one game I played about fighting a supercomputer made by human brains gave me so many nightmares that I couldn't eat properly for days on an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back