• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Sora Not the Real Sora (A Theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This has been brought up in my mind many times. This was mainly because of the Pods in the Twilight Town Mansion. However, who would Kh2 Sora be if not Sora? Well my friends, I shall tell you why. Well, since BBS, one of the people used to make KH2 Sora will be in the mix. That's right, KH2 Sora is made of two different people, with an addition with Roxas being caught in this mess. As to why this is in the spoilers section, it contains spoilers for BBS.

First, I should prove to you why KH2 Sora isn't the real Sora. Reason one being the Pods in the Twilight Town Mansion.

Pod #1 said:
This hasn't been used in a while.

Notice the text above, and who was in this pod? Was it Ventus? No. Roxas? Roxas was in Digital TT. If it said awhile, then it must be Sora's Heart. Yes, AtW threw away Sora's Heart. Why would he do that though? The reason being, Sora's Heart was disfunctional.

This could have been sparked when Namine said that Sora was missing a vital memory. Therefore, Diz found it useless to restore the current Sora, so he tried to rebuild a new one. DiZ has no problem with elimanating people, so long as he gets his revenge. After all, he told Riku to eliminate Namine. Also, AtW tells Roxas he is sorry. At first glance, one might think he was telling Roxas sorry to for what he did to him. However, what about the part where AtW said that he had such high hopes for Sora? He talked like KH2 Sora was just an experiment.

Another reason KH2 Sora isn't the real Sora is because he either acts emotionless except those who he had past ties with, or just acts too OOC. He daydreamed about (unfortunately) Kairi throughout his journey, yet he didin't even seem to care when he saw her face to face.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the two people whom KH2 Sora could be made from. Well, my answer is Xion and Vanitas. Why those two? Well, Xion was crafted from Sora's memories, and Vanitas is connected to Sora because a part Ven's Heart merged with Sora's Heart. Also, KH2 Sora has qualities of both Xion and Vanitas:

1. KH2 Sora cries like a total sap in front of Riku, in a romantic manner BTW. This quality would belong to Xion, as Xion is a girl (or at least she was until the end), and Riku helped her a lot.
2. KH2 Sora disobeys orders from King Mickey. Although he was trying to help the RG gang, disobeying orders is very unlike Sora. This quality is most likely to belong to Vanitas.
3. KH2 Sora was very confused at curtain points, and although Sora is always clueless, KH2 Sora even doubts himself and his actions. Xion questioned many aspects of herself in Days.
4. KH2 Sora doesn't seem too emotional at many points during the game, which is acting as Heartless as Vanitas.

If this doesn't spark a hint of possibillity, then maybe this will.

DiZ said:
Namine did a good job peacing Sora's memories back together,

This theory would have been bust since no one remembered Xion, but Xion is the product of Sora's memories. How else could KH2 Sora remember anything? Also, as for Vanitas, I think it is safe to say that Anti-Form proves that strong Darkness that was half of Ven. Also, for further proof that this isn't the real Sora, Roxas could escape from him. If Roxas was truly whole, he couldn't seperate himself from Sora. Although Nomura said that Axel's death triggered this, he never said that it was the cause of it. If KH2 Sora was really Sora, then roxas wouildn't be able to seperate from KH2 Sora, period.

Now, We have some loose ends to tie up. How come KH2 Sora couldn't use Xion's and Vanitas' powers? Well, he could. However, this would cause an unbalnce in KH2 Sora, and Vanitas & Xion would seperate. In order to prevent this, Mickey sent SDG to Yen Sid. Just so you know, there is a reason why the King would know about Xion. The answer was that he never met Xion. This can be supported by how AtW knew of Sora, even though everyone forgot about him. The way KH2 Sora can use some of there powers is due to the Drive Forms.

Last but not least, how come KH2 Sora has a Heart floating out of him? Well, it is quite easy actualy. Nobodies use their Memoires as a substitute for emotion, and Darkness comes from the Heart. Therefore, Sora's Memories and Vanitas' Darkness give the illusion of a Heart for KH2 Sora.

Now, let us look as to what this could mean:

1. KH2 Sora might not be able to take the truth.
  2. Vanitas could come back, and possibly the Unversed with him. Xio0n would come back, and try to stop Vanitas.
  3. Roxas could come back, as he never became whole.
  4. Sora could emerge with only his False memories of Namine or turn out to be the Data Sora in Coded.
  5. Xehanort could be given the upper hand, seeing as Sora isn't really active.
Discuss and or Critisize.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
for one thing, this is a well-thought out theory, kudos for that
but i'm not sure about the KH2 Sora not being the real Sora
that would be an amazing plot twist to spice up the story, but i don't see that happening
for one thing, what do you mean by ATW throwing away Sora's heart?
How could he do that? and How was Sora's heart dysfunctional?

Z

Zulkir

Did you see the secret ending to BBS? Where AtW says that when the worlds have fallen into darkness, a boy comes to save them, and the whole main cast of KH says "Sora"?

Why didn't he say "well, it won't be Sora cause I kind of threw his heart away", how do you even throw a heart away?

Another reason KH2 Sora isn't the real Sora is because he either acts emotionless except those who he had past ties with, or just acts too OOC. He daydreamed about (unfortunately) Kairi throughout his journey, yet he didin't even seem to care when he saw her face to face.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about the two people whom KH2 Sora could be made from. Well, my answer is Xion and Vanitas. Why those two? Well, Xion was crafted from Sora's memories, and Vanitas is connected to Sora because a part Ven's Heart merged with Sora's Heart. Also, KH2 Sora has qualities of both Xion and Vanitas:

1. KH2 Sora cries like a total sap in front of Riku, in a romantic manner BTW. This quality would belong to Xion, as Xion is a girl (or at least she was until the end), and Riku helped her a lot.
2. KH2 Sora disobeys orders from King Mickey. Although he was trying to help the RG gang, disobeying orders is very unlike Sora. This quality is most likely to belong to Vanitas.
3. KH2 Sora was very confused at curtain points, and although Sora is always clueless, KH2 Sora even doubts himself and his actions. Xion questioned many aspects of herself in Days.
4. KH2 Sora doesn't seem too emotional at many points during the game, which is acting as Heartless as Vanitas.

It sparks an (asinine) hint of possiblity, but higher up in your post you said this will "prove" that KH2 Sora isn't Sora,

No, you assume it was a romantic manner, he was worried about a dear friend who he had no idea what happened to him.

It's exactly like Sora to go against the word and do what is in his heart, when Triton said "The keyblade is dangerous!" he didn't say "Okay, ill stop".

You can not take a behavior such as this and forge such a deep connection as in "He's not himself, he's a conjoined heart of Xion, Roxas, and Vanitas", this behavior pattern is simply weak evidence, extremely weak evidence.

.... He doesnt "seem too emotional", and that's acting as heartless as Vanitas? Have you seen Vanitas? Vanitas is VERY emotional, he's full of mockery and almost comes off as sadistic with that psychotic laughter.

This speculation is based off of very poor evidence. We are talking about the poorly written KH2, and you've taken a small text box "This hasn't been used in a while" and extrapolated all of this from that, none of what you've presented is proof and is far too open to interpretation.

Nomura has gone very far with the Terra-Xehanort situation, the Ventus-Sora situation. To present the idea that the real Sora was "thrown away" after CoM and now the Sora is a fake one is something that is going to require FAR MORE than what you have written here.

leonidus

This is a rather intruiging idea, but if any plot twist like this ever becomes part of the series. I am seriously going to give up the whole KH thing. Complexity be damned.

Girl'e

I'm sorry, I just can't believe it. However, I will say that would be interesting (an infuriating to fans) if that did happen. Like Zulkir said, the Terra-Xehanort, Ven-Vanitas thing was enough.

And @ dyne.dm: LOL! This is perfect! I can use this to explain to my friend how the story goes, as he gets a headache every time I try to explain things to him.

Raun

I really doubt this. There are too many Sora clones already anyway. And Sora didn't react to Riku in any romantic way. Think about it. Sora was desperately searching for Riku since THE BEGINNING OF KH1 and finally reunites with him near THE END of KH2. This theory was a good attempt though.

T

The Spoiler

I wonder what AtW meant when he said he put data into Sora while he was asleep...

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
This has been brought up in my mind many times. This was mainly because of the Pods in the Twilight Town Mansion. However, who would Kh2 Sora be if not Sora? Well my friends, I shall tell you why. Well, since BBS, one of the people used to make KH2 Sora will be in the mix. That's right, KH2 Sora is made of two different people, with an addition with Roxas being caught in this mess. As to why this is in the spoilers section, it contains spoilers for BBS.

First, I should prove to you why KH2 Sora isn't the real Sora. Reason one being the Pods in the Twilight Town Mansion.

Notice the text above, and who was in this pod? Was it Ventus? No. Roxas? Roxas was in Digital TT. If it said awhile, then it must be Sora's Heart. Yes, AtW threw away Sora's Heart. Why would he do that though? The reason being, Sora's Heart was disfunctional.

This could have been sparked when Namine said that Sora was missing a vital memory. Therefore, Diz found it useless to restore the current Sora, so he tried to rebuild a new one. DiZ has no problem with elimanating people, so long as he gets his revenge. After all, he told Riku to eliminate Namine. Also, AtW tells Roxas he is sorry. At first glance, one might think he was telling Roxas sorry to for what he did to him. However, what about the part where AtW said that he had such high hopes for Sora? He talked like KH2 Sora was just an experiment.

This theory would have been bust since no one remembered Xion, but Xion is the product of Sora's memories. How else could KH2 Sora remember anything? Also, as for Vanitas, I think it is safe to say that Anti-Form proves that strong Darkness that was half of Ven. Also, for further proof that this isn't the real Sora, Roxas could escape from him. If Roxas was truly whole, he couldn't seperate himself from Sora. Although Nomura said that Axel's death triggered this, he never said that it was the cause of it. If KH2 Sora was really Sora, then roxas wouildn't be able to seperate from KH2 Sora, period.

Now, We have some loose ends to tie up. How come KH2 Sora couldn't use Xion's and Vanitas' powers? Well, he could. However, this would cause an unbalnce in KH2 Sora, and Vanitas & Xion would seperate. In order to prevent this, Mickey sent SDG to Yen Sid. Just so you know, there is a reason why the King would know about Xion. The answer was that he never met Xion. This can be supported by how AtW knew of Sora, even though everyone forgot about him. The way KH2 Sora can use some of there powers is due to the Drive Forms.

Last but not least, how come KH2 Sora has a Heart floating out of him? Well, it is quite easy actualy. Nobodies use their Memoires as a substitute for emotion, and Darkness comes from the Heart. Therefore, Sora's Memories and Vanitas' Darkness give the illusion of a Heart for KH2 Sora.

Now, let us look as to what this could mean:

1. KH2 Sora might not be able to take the truth.
  2. Vanitas could come back, and possibly the Unversed with him. Xio0n would come back, and try to stop Vanitas.
  3. Roxas could come back, as he never became whole.
  4. Sora could emerge with only his False memories of Namine or turn out to be the Data Sora in Coded.
  5. Xehanort could be given the upper hand, seeing as Sora isn't really active.
Discuss and or Critisize.

Well thought of, and it is pretty good. I believe your going far too in depth with everything though.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA that was hilarious ROFLMAO oh man that has to be the funnies joke i've ever heard......oh wait your serious o.0

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Uhh.. yeah.. I seriously doubt this. It seems more like a crackpot theory if you ask me. Sure, he might not have had any problems with eliminating Namine, but he also knew she was a nobody and if you haven't noticed, he's kind of.. well.. racist? (towards nobodies) Besides, I seriously doubt Riku would of allowed him to totally fuck up and lose Sora or something.

I've always wondered about the other pods though. Were they used by the Organization for experiments or what? Perhaps one or two of those pods might be the very pods Ruplica and Xion were "born" in or were used to plant the memories needed into Ruplica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back