• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3 movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mega dude

Do you think that they might make a kh3 or make a movie of kh3 like FF advent children?

cue5c

TN said to not be surprised if there was a movie, i think you might be on to something.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
ithink they might make a Kingdom Hearts 2 1/2 movie, like Lion King 1 1/2 except its from Riku and King Mickey's point of veiw

T

Tyler Durden

a kh movie would be sweet, but i don't want kh3 on the movie because then i couldn't enjoy playing it

exile31

Key_of_Hearts said:
ithink they might make a Kingdom Hearts 2 1/2 movie, like Lion King 1 1/2 except its from Riku and King Mickey's point of veiw

I agree, they might do something like that but if they make KH3 a movie I will be mad because I would rather play it.

Killermuffin

It would be cool if they did it properly, but it would cost a lot with all the computer animation for the heartless etc. People who make movies from video games have a tendency to make them suck, but if they did a good job that would be great.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
TN said (and im not exactly quoting him but) he said that he was planning on somthing else for kh beside games (which would lead to a kh cg movie). I dont think it will be on KH3 though

Lunar Knight

American Person
In EGM there was a part that TN said, "If we were to create it, I would definately consider it and the movie should be possible."

dejah

:|
i wouldnt mind if it's a movie.
:D

i'd love to do nothing but watch KH CGI for an hour and a half.

E

Eclipse

i want a playable sequel...not some dumb movie....maybe if they made an inbetweenquel like CoM, then they should fit that between kh2 and kh3 and make it CG movie..:)

dejah

:|
actually

i think it'll be a good idea to use make a KH movie EXACTLY THE SAME as the game.

every battle, every encounter with the goodies and baddies. hell even use the same opening and ending but make the inbetween all cgi. guh. that would pwn. :drools:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back