• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on the Sony Motion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think KH3 could be on the Sony Motion

• Definitely, KH3 will be one the Sony Motion

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No way, that would never happen in a zillion years

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • maybe; maybe not

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
lol that would KINDA be like thewii don't ya thinK? that would be pretty fun though XD
yeah but with better graphics and everything else.

either way i dont like the idea. i wouldn't mind if they add the option to use the sony motion or just use the normal control.

T

The Spoiler

The most "motion" I would want is the sixaxis controller with the tilt motion

Yuuki

for almost every game sony announced for the motion at GDC had the option for either control method
I see. well If they add the option for kh3 I wont use it but cool.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
LOL do you realize how tired you would be after just one heartless fight, i think they should put Viberation in the PS3 controller and get rid of the sixaxsis and just use PS Move for games that use it because the viberation makje the game feel more real and alerts you when you get shot/hit it be good for Call of duty plus not many games use the Sixaxsis.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
LOL do you realize how tired you would be after just one heartless fight, i think they should put Viberation in the PS3 controller and get rid of the sixaxsis and just use PS Move for games that use it because the viberation makje the game feel more real and alerts you when you get shot/hit it be good for Call of duty plus not many games use the Sixaxsis.

good point.......

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL

Yeah man I get winded swinging my wrist back and forth, I dunno if I could handle a whole action packed KH game.

Taste

Id only like that if it was like a simulation kind of thing o-o less bleh

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't take Wiis and wii-like 'consoles' seriously. I mean, fine, if it's a party game... but for Kingdom Hearts, unless it's just some fun brawler type spin-off, I would hate it...

Suinia

... It would be terrible.

That coupled with the fact that this and natal is probably going to flop anyways. :p

Yuuki

well i finish watching GDC. the Playstation Move looks nice. I like the Eyepet thing....I WANT ONE!!!s1elleface

anyway they showed at the end "square enix" name and "Disney Interactive Studios" name so it seems like they're interested hmmmm
I dont like the idea but who knows

Tigerruss

Awards
Wait the PS3 controller doesnt have vibration!?!? :O

Originally it didn't.
But at this point you probably would have problems finding a Sony brand PS3 controller with out it at a store like Walmart or Bestbuy.

And if KH3 has the ability to control Sora with "move" I would hope it is only an option and not something forced upon you.
It would be interesting to use the movement move control thing in one hand and the move in the other and have to ability to swing, and guard in any way.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Don't couple me with everyone. Cause I'm not tired with the Wii remote ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back