• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 on the Sony Motion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think KH3 could be on the Sony Motion

• Definitely, KH3 will be one the Sony Motion

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No way, that would never happen in a zillion years

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • maybe; maybe not

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

There's a "would be cool" opinion on that; however, I think using the PlayStation Move would hinder the potential of the game.

In other words, I don't want the Move to be utilized in any KH games.

Magic

Look at this:
YouTube - PlayStation Move Demo: SOCOM 4
If you go to about 2:55, you can see him using the Move without waving your arms all around. Maybe, if Kingdom Hearts used this, that you can have an option to have it used like the Wii, with waving your arms all around, or like the demo of SOCOM 4 in teh video.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Heck no.
Just as stupid and gimicky as the Wii. And none of the companies can do it right.

The people who actually want this are literally 12 or are Disney fanatics who are playing it just to see the Disney characters but don't play videogames.

Now, if it was an optional thing, like Burnout Paradise did with Sixaxis on PS3, then I would be okay with it. Heck, might even try it, but a Kingdom Hearts that only uses motion control would be dumb as hell.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I hope not. That's one of the main reasons why I don't want it for the Wii. Just no... I mean with a combat system such as KH, the move, or the Wiimote would kind of tone down the flashiness. Basically, one's own instrumentation would be a limiting factor on that aspect... At least, that's what I think.

Musical charm

ummm... I'm going with NO, mostly because I always prefer playing games with little or no movement with a controller, plus I only enjoy playing video games with a regular controller.( I have a wii, and I only play games with little movement like super mario brothers wii or mario kart wii and others related to that) so yeah, my final answer would be NO.

Magic

But KH isnt a shooter :/

That wasn't where I was going with that.

You can see that the Move has the same buttons as the regular controller, so it could essentially work the same for any game on the system. The shooter was the first example I found.

Magic

Hmm...maybe, maybe not.

Eeeh...i made up my mind, no for me lets stay simple with the controller.
I am not really supporting the idea, I am more showing people that it can be used for other purposes than waving it everywhere.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
A lot of Wii games are fun with motion control, but I'd like to see Square at least try to implement it in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back