• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 on xbox 360?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHearts35

What I've known is that Kingdom Hearts stayed on both Sony (ps2 and psp) and nintendo (gba and ds) but never on microsoft. So they might stay on the future consoles (ps3 and wii) unless we hear something about it

αsiя

space coke
he never planned on making a new kh game on the wii, he only planned it to remake the last two kh games on the wii.

He can always change his mind
we got to stop thinking we live in Nomura's head
Im just saying because I dont want on the Wii because my Wii is fucked up

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually the only 2 games that did sell very well on 360 that are rpg, are star ocean (which moved to ps3) and one game i forgot...the last remanant failed and didnt move to ps3

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
actually the only 2 games that did sell very well on 360 that are rpg, are star ocean (which moved to ps3) and one game i forgot...the last remanant failed and didnt move to ps3

There are WAY more than just two RPG games that have sold very well on the 360. And no, The Last Remnant didn't move to the PS3 and there are no plans to move it to the PS3.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
res already a thread about it, go talk about it there instead of making another one

Awards
hey i was just wondering will square enix put kh3 on the xbox 360?

i mean final fantasy 13 is going to on the 360...

so will they?

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360 is different than KH3 on 360. FFXIII isn't a sequel to anything. KH3 is. KH1 and 2 were both on PS2, so I think they'll continue to put the main series on Sony's consoles. But it is very possible for them to have a spin-off on 360 or Wii. Normura even said that he's interested in KH on the Wii.

Crimson Jazz

yes there were plans for it to be on ps3.

Yes but those plans were canceled because of the game's poor sales and mixed reviews.

But, several RPGs released on the 360 have had great sales:

Mass Effect
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Blue Dragon
Borderlands (also a PS3 game)
Fable II
Fallout 3
Tales of Vesperia

And several others.

I'am talking about J-Rpg's i know w-rpg's sell well like fable and mass effect

J-RPGs have had good sales on the 360 as well.

αsiя

space coke
Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360 is different than KH3 on 360. FFXIII isn't a sequel to anything. KH3 is. KH1 and 2 were both on PS2, so I think they'll continue to put the main series on Sony's consoles. But it is very possible for them to have a spin-off on 360 or Wii. Normura even said that he's interested in KH on the Wii.

Square Enix will do anything to make more money
People who owned the PS2 have gone all directions
Example: Me, I had the ps2 and when the new systems came out I got the wii and some other people could of gotten the 360 or the PS3 or just stayed with the ps2

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes but those plans were canceled because of the game's poor sales and mixed reviews.

But, several RPGs released on the 360 have had great sales:

Mass Effect
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Blue Dragon
Borderlands (also a PS3 game)
Fable II
Fallout 3
Tales of Vesperia

And several others.

we were talking about RPG's. and you basically agreed with me. and some of those 260 games are also on PC which most RPG games were meant for

Crimson Jazz

I HOPE NOT,

damn it the Xbox is good enough as it is Sony needs something to keep itself alive! Sheesh Xbox hogs...

Gaming companies don't care if Sony needs something to keep itself alive. All they care about is seeing money. So if they believe that releasing KH3 to the 360 (and PS3) will get them a lot of money, then that's exactly what they'll do.

we were talking about RPG's. and you basically agreed with me. and some of those 260 games are also on PC which most RPG games were meant for

Why did you bold some of those for? All of the games I mentioned ARE RPGs. And the only other game on the list I made that is for PC is Mass Effect.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
let's not make the assumption that KH will become EXACTLY like FF.
although they are starting to become eerily similar. ex) Crisis Core= Birth By Sleep, FF1, FFII, FFIII, FFIV= 358/2 Days, etc.
might i also add that CC was also a prequel. all SE needs now is to make a KH movie to go along w/ Advent Children, lol.

and even though it hasn't been confirmed yet, i'm entirely certain that KH3 will come out for PS3. wheather or not they will make it for the 360 is up to them (seeing as how they have almost identical graphical capabilities, which is why most of the games for PS3 end up being released for the 360 as well ex) SW: Force Unleashed, CoD: MW2, Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5, etc.) but i can say w/o a doubt that it WILL NOT come out for the Wii.

mostlly b/c SE is definitly not making any more KH games for the PS2, and apparently all of the older generation consoles have been getting crappier versions of the games than what the PS3 and 360 have been getting. the biggest example being Spiderman: WoS. the PS2 version was 2D sidescrolling. a Gameboy could have handled the graphics on that game. it was even worse on the PSP. but anyway, the PS2 and the Wii are just about the same when it comes to graphics. and i seriously doubt that SE will make a different version of KH3 just for the Wii.

so,
PS3= Yes
Xbox 360= Maybe
Wii= Hell No.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Gaming companies don't care if Sony needs something to keep itself alive. All they care about is seeing money. So if they believe that releasing KH3 to the 360 (and PS3) will get them a lot of money, then that's exactly what they'll do.

Why did you bold some of those for? All of the games I mentioned ARE RPGs. And the only other game on the list I made that is for PC is Mass Effect.

i didnt mean to highlight fable II that was an accident. but those are more closer to action games to genuine RPG style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back