• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 on xbox 360?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

hey i was just wondering will square enix put kh3 on the xbox 360?

i mean final fantasy 13 is going to on the 360...

so will they?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It'll most likey be put on the PS3. The main KH series has always been on PS and RE:CoM as well.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I highly doubt it'd be an exclusive, but I don't think a multiplatform release is completely out of the question.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It won't be, I think, and if it will the quality will definitely suffer.

KH3 wouldn't be any good on the Wii unless it was developed specifically for the console.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Uh, what do you mean?

i've noticed that the beginning when ps3 came out, Se started to go along with 360. but slowly we start tos ee more games go to ps3, even if they arent all exclusives, they arent all going to 360 either. FF versus 13, ff 13, ff 14, and now the third birthday, BBS, and more stuff on PSN

H

Haxon

As much as I wouldnt mind it being on the 360 cause I have one, It will most likely be on the PS3 or Wii.

And yes, I said Wii, and so did Nomura in an interview. He said he was interested in it and was thinking of making a KH game for it. Hopefully if they put it on the Wii it will work out.

Allister Rose

French Lover
As much as I wouldnt mind it being on the 360 cause I have one, It will most likely be on the PS3 or Wii.

And yes, I said Wii, and so did Nomura in an interview. He said he was interested in it and was thinking of making a KH game for it. Hopefully if they put it on the Wii it will work out.

that was a very long time ago and he planned it to remake kh1 and 2 onto the wii. apparently the idea has been dropped

BGizzles456

It probably won't even come out in this generation. Maybe the next one, but it all depends on Tetsuya Nomura, and his decision. I can't see Kingdom Hearts on a Microsoft console, but I said the same thing about Sonic being on a Nintendo console as well. The point is, anything can happen.

H

Haxon

that was a very long time ago and he planned it to remake kh1 and 2 onto the wii. apparently the idea has been dropped
Well CoM was on GBA and Days is for DS, seems like he likes Nintendo.

Just sayin there more of a chance for Wii than 360.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well CoM was on GBA and Days is for DS, seems like he likes Nintendo.

Just sayin there more of a chance for Wii than 360.

CoM was moved to PS2. though i will agree on the DS even though the game was meant to be made for nintendo.

anyways, nintendo only appears to take side games. the next future kh game will have 50-50 chance to be on the nintendo but for a main game, i dont tihnk so

H

Haxon

CoM was moved to PS2. though i will agree on the DS even though the game was meant to be made for nintendo.

anyways, nintendo only appears to take side games. the next future kh game will have 50-50 chance to be on the nintendo but for a main game, i dont tihnk so
What about that mystery Kingdom Hearts game? :confused:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Didn't they think of making kh2 on gamecube at one point? When I was looking for KH2, I saw one of those large cardboard ads in the gamecube section, and you know how they list the consoles in the corner of those ads, right? Well it said ps2 and game cube

soulreaver26

i think that the question is do we want on the 360....
i say yes, and just because i have 360.

it would be great for sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back