• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 on xbox 360?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
IT WILL BE ON THE NES!! CHUCK NORRIS HAS SPOKEN!

zomg!!!! that's awesome!!! xD
Chuck Norris is incapable of lying (once he says something, it automatically makes itself the truth), therefore i need to purchase one of those extinct consoles from eBay, the only place on earth where you can buy useless crap for no reason whatsoever.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
You people are stupid KH3 will be on PS3 end of discussion those of you who don't have a PS3 yet you better get one.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
i didnt mean to highlight fable II that was an accident. but those are more closer to action games to genuine RPG style
Fallout 3's more of an RPG than any of the KH games IMO.

You people are stupid KH3 will be on PS3 end of discussion those of you who don't have a PS3 yet you better get one.
How do you know prove it

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I guess it sort of depends. Nomura is a big Playstation fanboy as far as I know, I wouldn't know if S-E would force him to make the next big KH installment multi-platform.

Most of it probably depends on whether FFXIII sells well in Europe and NA.

Chances are that it probably will be multi-platform. Knowing Microsoft, they will want in on a game that has Disney characters on, so they can have a game that has an appeal to the young audience. That is of course if KH follows the trend it's in, if it were to get a dark story and such, who knows about it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back