• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Story Outcome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you think KH3 will turn out?

• KH3 will have an epic plot twist!

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • KH3 will be cheesy/crappy!

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I have absolutely NO IDEA!!!

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
Well was just thinking whether or not KH3 will have an epic and surprising plot twist or just a crappy/cheesy think where to win the final battle sora digs deep down to the bottom of his heart and finds a pure light and kills the final boss with it. i thought i would post it as a poll/thread thing to see what u guys thought would be more likely. If you vote for plot twist, please state what it might be if u have any idea of what it might be.

I put that KH3 would have an epic plot twist because i dont think SE could or would mess up KH3 enough that it would have a cheesy/crappy story.

so by all means... VOTE AND DISCUSS!!!!

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
KH3 will probably entail Xehanort coming back and Sora and co. having to defeat him once and for all.

This could be good or bad. We'll have to see something from the actual game first.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it will be the same that has happened for the last six games. (KH1, CoM, KH2, Days, Coded, BBS) Then I say there will be this epic plot twist like Sora becomes Kingdom Hearts. Then that will be the end of KH because anything after Xehanort doesn't feel like it would be important to me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think it will be the same that has happened for the last six games. (KH1, CoM, KH2, Days, Coded, BBS) Then I say there will be this epic plot twist like Sora becomes Kingdom Hearts. Then that will be the end of KH because anything after Xehanort doesn't feel like it would be important to me.

You didn't read the KH Ultimania interviews did you? -_-
Nomura said it's not ending with KH3 and that KH3 is simply the end of the Xehanort saga and they'll simply get a new villain afterwards.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You didn't read the KH Ultimania interviews did you? -_-
Nomura said it's not ending with KH3 and that KH3 is simply the end of the Xehanort saga and they'll simply get a new villain afterwards.

So yes, I did read the interviews.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So then don't play the gameafter KH3. Xehanort never made the series sooo.......

But who are we kidding you go out and buy KH4 anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So then don't play the gameafter KH3. Xehanort never made the series sooo.......

But who are we kidding you go out and buy KH4 anyway.

Right, Xehanort totally doesn't make the series...Because he wasn't the machinator of everything that has happened so far in the series from Kairi arriving on DI, to Sora having to find his friends, to Riku having a piece of Xehanort inside of him, to everything with Xemnas and the Organization, to the creation of Xion, the role of Roxas, and everything that happens in BBS. Yeah. He totally isn't what has made the series what it is.

And I didn't say I wouldn't play a KH game after KH3. Just saying unless it catches my attention or doesn't feel like the series is being milked on then I might not like it or play it. I don't see what else could be built upon once everything with Xehanort is resolved. I'm sure there is a lot, but unless they don't start making clues for any future villain now, it will seem very out of the blue and disconnected from what the series has built on since the start.

And especially if Sora is going to be the hero for the series, it has to be something that is connected to him. Good storytelling means creating points where you can continue from. If there is going to be a new villain for Sora's story, then the character is going to have to not come from out of thin air and just be evil.

Ethereal Soul

I'm personally torn between the possible outcome. Its obvious and inevitable that Xehanort will be defeated by sora, thats been the main theme throught the series so far, however, based on the secret endings to Birth By Sleep (how Terra, ventus, aqua, axel, Xion, and roxas) all seem to be alive (its probably just foreshadowing more than anything), this worries me becuase if what I think might happen as a conclusion to KH3 (all the damage inflicted by Xehanort is reversed and fixed) than its like the whole first sage of the Kingdom Hearts series (the last 17 years) was just contradicted. Hopefully I'm wrong and the game will have an excellent plot like the previous titles.

Right now its way to soon to tell, considering that the game is not yet in the works.

ReflectoMan

Awards
Xehanort will come back and be defeated by aqua/sora and free all the lost hearts. Or something incredibly different will happen, than what we expected (like BBS).

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That theory in my opinion falls under the cheesy/crappy category but ok.

It's not really just a theory; Nomura has said that when a heartless and nobody (in that order) of a person are destroyed, the original will come back. And that's exactly what happened in the games. Considering KH3 is supposed to be the end of the "xehanort chronicles", it'd make sense to have him in the game anyway.

So yeah he's pretty much coming back whether you like it or not. This doesn't have to be bad either, it all depends on how they do it.

It's what's going to happen after KH3 that you should be concerned about.

Or something incredibly different will happen, than what we expected (like BBS).

I'll admit I haven't actually played BBS, but a lot of the plot points I know about aren't particularly surprising.

loke13

Right, Xehanort totally doesn't make the series...Because he wasn't the machinator of everything that has happened so far in the series from Kairi arriving on DI, to Sora having to find his friends, to Riku having a piece of Xehanort inside of him, to everything with Xemnas and the Organization, to the creation of Xion, the role of Roxas, and everything that happens in BBS. Yeah. He totally isn't what has made the series what it is.

And before BBS we didn't know how far his connection went. He could have been killed off in KH2 for good and it wouldn't ruin KH3 in the slightest Xehanort has always been an annoying repetitive villain to me and i'm glad that he's being replaced.

The fact that were getting a new villain is good it mean Sora has the opportunity to build a personal hatred for with this new villain.

Unumus

Awards
I think it would be an EPIC plot twist LIKE Sora GD SPOILER TAG!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And before BBS we didn't know how far his connection went. He could have been killed off in KH2 for good and it wouldn't ruin KH3 in the slightest Xehanort has always been an annoying repetitive villain to me and i'm glad that he's being replaced.

The fact that were getting a new villain is good it mean Sora has the opportunity to build a personal hatred for with this new villain.

But we knew Xehanort was an important character since the start.

And didn't Sora already have a personal hatred of Xehanort from the start? You know, having the man inhabit the body of your best friend would make a kid angry...or at least invested in taking said man down, no matter the cost.

Yes, it would be refreshing to see Sora with a new villain but saying that it gives him a chance to build a hatred for his new enemy is like saying he never personally hated the one he had before.

loke13

But we knew Xehanort was an important character since the start.

And didn't Sora already have a personal hatred of Xehanort from the start? You know, having the man inhabit the body of your best friend would make a kid angry...or at least invested in taking said man down, no matter the cost.

Yes, it would be refreshing to see Sora with a new villain but saying that it gives him a chance to build a hatred for his new enemy is like saying he never personally hated the one he had before.
I never said he didn't have hatred for Xehanort? >_> But like I said any hatred would have been dealt with because he killed XH and anything grudge he had with Xemnas was of been dealt with in KH2.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well i voted for epic plot twist, don't know how they'll pull it off though. I just hope there will be enough things connecting to the next saga or what it's called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back