• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Story Outcome

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you think KH3 will turn out?

• KH3 will have an epic plot twist!

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • KH3 will be cheesy/crappy!

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I have absolutely NO IDEA!!!

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
shouldn't he end of the Xehanort Saga mean the end of the Sora saga as well...why not completely rework the game from the ground up if they are seriously considering continuing after 3.....i mean sora has been involved(if as a non-playable character) in about 6 games.....and thats not counting the next 3 games.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
shouldn't he end of the Xehanort Saga mean the end of the Sora saga as well...why not completely rework the game from the ground up if they are seriously considering continuing after 3.....i mean sora has been involved(if as a non-playable character) in about 6 games.....and thats not counting the next 3 games.
Because Nomura wants to keep Sora. Personally I would go with a new character but i'm not gonna complain that I have to play as Sora some more.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I can't see how ending the Xehanort saga is ending the Sora Saga... I mean sure they are connected but still they're their own characters

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well Nomura has said that KH is Sora's story first and foremost (despite all the games so far that don't feature him as the main playable character), so yeah Sora's gonna stick around.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I guess i was just thinking about new people who want to play...but then if they did that i guess it would start becoming Final Fantasy like with a new character everygame....I dont mind sora and all his cheesy lines but even though Xehanort is gone doesnt mean the story dies down as well....there are only so many things you can do before every game begins to look the same.

Ethereal Soul

Well Nomura has said that KH is Sora's story first and foremost (despite all the games so far that don't feature him as the main playable character), so yeah Sora's gonna stick around.

All those titles (except BBS) were side stories, when Nomura said that in an interview I think he was just referring to the main story (KH1,2,3)

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I genualy have no idea what the out come will be.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have no clue how KH3 is going to end but I know it will be good, or at least I hope.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I hope it has some epic plot twist. But seeing as no one knows and their hasn't been much news on it, I guess we just have to wait.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I don't think Sora will sacrifice himself. Nomura said the games are always going to be Sora's story, and the Xehanort chronicles are only the beginning. I just hope Riku doesn't... ;A;

I think it will involve defeating the real Xehanort, then having to fix Kingdom Hearts in some way. It seemed to be full of Heartless; maybe it needs to be unlocked with Keyblades and washed in light or something? Maybe Sora will have to go to all the worlds and make the people of the worlds do something that will help him (like everyone singing the hymn in FFX :p) and flood the universe in light that could heal KH?

Also Kairi's grandma's story has been repeated twice now, so I think it will be important after all. All the worlds will be put back together into one.

Cheesy or not... I don't know, but I've always thought KH is pretty cheesy. That's part of where the nostalgia comes from. So, I wouldn't care if it was cheesy.

Key

Exile
Awards
Well, I don't think Sora will sacrifice himself. Nomura said the games are always going to be Sora's story, and the Xehanort chronicles are only the beginning. I just hope Riku doesn't... ;A;

I think it will involve defeating the real Xehanort, then having to fix Kingdom Hearts in some way. It seemed to be full of Heartless; maybe it needs to be unlocked with Keyblades and washed in light or something? Maybe Sora will have to go to all the worlds and make the people of the worlds do something that will help him (like everyone singing the hymn in FFX :p) and flood the universe in light that could heal KH?

Also Kairi's grandma's story has been repeated twice now, so I think it will be important after all. All the worlds will be put back together into one.

Cheesy or not... I don't know, but I've always thought KH is pretty cheesy. That's part of where the nostalgia comes from. So, I wouldn't care if it was cheesy.

My friends and i talked about this the other day. Since, according to Kairi's Grandma, all the worlds used to be one, the end will probably consist of all the worlds coming back together.... which would be awesome. :D

so, i vote for epic plot twist~

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Well was just thinking whether or not KH3 will have an epic and surprising plot twist or just a crappy/cheesy think where to win the final battle sora digs deep down to the bottom of his heart and finds a pure light and kills the final boss with it. i thought i would post it as a poll/thread thing to see what u guys thought would be more likely. If you vote for plot twist, please state what it might be if u have any idea of what it might be.

I put that KH3 would have an epic plot twist because i dont think SE could or would mess up KH3 enough that it would have a cheesy/crappy story.

so by all means... VOTE AND DISCUSS!!!!

I would think it would be the final game of the Xehanort saga (I'm assuming it doesn't end with KH2 - I'm counting the games chronologically here for the sake of simplicity), where Sora and Co. fight him for the last time. What form he chooses to appear in is up for debate, though. Still deciding on my theory for that.

That theory in my opinion falls under the cheesy/crappy category but ok.
Then that makes the plot of the last 3 games cheesy/crappy, considering that's what it's been about - Xehanort, regardless of his form, has been the main antagonist throughout the whole series. But if it's cheesy, at least it's cheesy as well as consistent.

....Until Nomura decides to fuck everything up by adding in a "WTF WAS THAT" plot twist, as he's wont to do.

SoraKing3

Banned
The thing that is cool but sucks at the same time is, KH3 isn't "the end of the story". I really don't see how Nomura can push on a story like that, but I guess we will see.

Apollo

Silver Member
Based on how KH2 went I think it's going to be shitty. I didn't really enjoy how KH2's story was done. But KH3 has some hope since it doesn't have to work with a lot of KH2's ideas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My guess is that Xehanort will possess Riku and Riku will end up forcing Sora to kill him, and thus also killing Xehanort. Then Riku will drag Xehanort to whatever after life exist in KH.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think no matter what happens, you'll have a camp of cynical haters and a camp of brainless lovers and a camp of people who will argue they love it for good reasons and a whole bunch of kids who just love it cause it might be the first time they experience KH which will mean instant nostalgia.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
The thing that is cool but sucks at the same time is, KH3 isn't "the end of the story". I really don't see how Nomura can push on a story like that, but I guess we will see.

The end of what Nomura calls the Xehanort saga, yes, but not necessarily the end of the series.

Based on how KH2 went I think it's going to be shitty. I didn't really enjoy how KH2's story was done. But KH3 has some hope since it doesn't have to work with a lot of KH2's ideas.
Am I the only one on this forum who actually LIKED KHII?...All righty then. :slinks back into her corner:

I just think Xehanort is sitting back, drinking coffee and waiting for Sora and Company to come...

I think he's sitting on his front porch sipping on pina coladas and just chillaxin'....wait, which Xehanort are we talkin' about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back